WoolWars Halloween 2020 Update!

Halloween Kit | Halloween Lobby | New Maps | Glider Kit Changes | Poison Changes | Win Streaks

Hello Munchies!

Happy Halloween! This year to celebrate we’ve got a HUGE content drop on its way this weekend! Lets see what’s coming…

Halloween Kit

This BRAND NEW kit will bring a whole new way to gain supernatural powers and exclusive effects such as invisibility, strength and resistance! But as the saying goes, you may not always get a treat…

Simply use your bucket to get some candy and eat the candy when you think you need a helping hand!

For the next 2 weeks Halloween kit will be in rotation and have a 1.5x token multiplier!

Halloween Lobby

There will also be a spooktacular new lobby to gaze your 'tween game eyes on!

Courtesy of the lovely Hi_Im_Mikey! Spooky!

New Maps

Spooky Season

Built by @SugarBel and “Ako”.

Paint Bucket

Built by @Dellamor, 1yra and @itsmoonii

Quarry

Built by @Tankuu.

Dimensional

Built by @IcePopcorn

Flag Wars

Built by @Greedly.

Built by @boriswoop, @beanep, @joekoe, @iOzz and @ZachDontFall.

Lost Treasure

Built by @Bo0odles and @Emublockmaster.

Glider Kit Changes

Glider was heavily nerfed in the last update, and while it did its job in reducing the tight grip the kit had on the meta, Glider now has the issue of being too hard to recover from. These changes will aim to lessen the punishment the kit has from taking combat damage, whilst also lowering the skill floor required to play the kit.

Changes

• The glide ability is no longer on a feather item, but rather is activated upon crouching.
  • Fixed bug that meant any damage would put glide on cooldown - now only combat damage will put the kit on cool down.
  • Glide is now only put on cool down when in use.
  • The cool down on glide after taking combat damage is now reduced to 3 seconds (from 7).

Poison Changes

Poison is currently very annoying to deal with as it has no counter. Whilst adding milk buckets to the loot table is an option, balancing that with water and lava buckets becomes tricky and would likely make milk buckets rare, meaning its use would be limited.

Instead, splash potion of poison will now only last 15 seconds on a direct hit, rather than 33. This will weaken your foe but not guarantee death if they decide to commit to a fight.

Win Streaks

We had a fantastic community suggestion from @zPit which was to add a win-streak counter! Now you can track your current and all-time best win-streak in /stats! In the future we may add some other cool features such as high win-streak announcements, but that is yet to come :open_mouth:

BOO!

Did I scare you?

22 Likes

I almost got a heart attack :scream:

2 Likes

Hype!!

4 Likes

Woop! Looks epic, can’t wait to get into a game and play :smile:

2 Likes

I like the win-streak idea sooo much!

3 Likes

@Jqkke you tryna get that 1k win streak with me :eyes:

3 Likes

Win streaks! And my map (and avatar map <3)! Pog Halloween update :D!!!

3 Likes

This is very POGGERS!!!

2 Likes

100% :eyes:

3 Likes

I had no idea my map even got accepted. Nice!

New lobby looks sick :slight_smile:

7 Likes

LETS GOO!! CANT WAIT FOR THIS NEW UPDATE!

I fell out of my chair it was so scary!

3 Likes

looks so cool!! love the win-streak idea

3 Likes

Wooooooooo pog

3 Likes

APPA MAP PoooooooooG

4 Likes

Amazing update as always, bf. While I mightnt agree with the glider nerf, it’s always so lovely to see the ww team really working with the community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg yess they added my Winstreak idea!!

4 Likes

BFGAHJASKAKAMA WHAT THIS IS AMAZING

sorry I just woke up

4 Likes

looking really nice!

2 Likes

Looks awesome!

2 Likes

poggers!!

2 Likes