WoolWars Halloween 2020 Update!

yay! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I LOVE YOU @Fumaz @BFI01 THANK YOU OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER GLIDER IS NOT TERRIBLE AGAIN I CAN PLAY THE GAME AGAIN OMG!!!
I agree the skill required to play glider as well as some people did was absurd. changing it to a shift mechanic will not only stop people from becoming sanic, but also make the kit a little easier for new players to learn. Glad you fixed the bug with taking fall damage disabling the kit. that was my main issue with it. Super hyped to try out these new changes when i get on later today!

1 Like

Can you add leaderboards to the woolwars lobby? and maybe even woolwars seasons similar to what kitpvp has?

1 Like

Will there be any maps remove since there’s been more maps added?

A new goal now in front of me… Getting 10 win streaks!!

2 Likes

My goal is a 50 winstreak
(wow look at BFI01 what a hater smh)

3 Likes

Good luck with that @IceBreaker420

There are now a nice round number of 50 maps in the pool, in the future I may look into having a map rotation like the kit rotation or other techniques of reducing the maps in play but for now it will be left as is!

I wanted to get win-streaks out straight away - it was sort of a last minute addition so there will definitely be an expansion on win-streaks in the future! Who doesn’t love a good leaderboard or two?

2 Likes

Hohoho do i smell doubt?
Also will OG maps like canyon and dreamscape be brought back? i really enjoyed playing on them and its a shame to see them gone.

There are also two bugs that i am wondering about. One of which causes a vast amount of the game to not receive their wool when the game starts and be unable to open chests. The other causes players to sometimes be invisible to certain people. Resulting in a game that is impossible to win.

1 Like

Really excited for this update!!!
(The new maps look a m a z i n g :D)

2 Likes

POGGERS!
VERY EPIC!!

bro this unclear thing is annoying

2 Likes

1275 games with 0 kills is quite impressive if I have to say so.

2 Likes

Hype!!

1 Like

YESS WIN STREAK!! lets GOO

1 Like

Me checking the post every 20 minutes for the update:

2 Likes

when does the update drop

1 Like

never. it was all fake news

2 Likes

this is a certified bruh moment