Game spawns locations -
Placed

CenterX -

CenterZ -

LowestY -

HeightLimit -

Parkour material -
Oak wood 17

Here’s the file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t4q0e9fYJV9--AP7F4daGYm39IboPmQl/view?usp=sharing

Here are some screenshots:

Map built by IcePopcorn. Credit @AFrenchBaguette for letting me build the map on his server

5 Likes

can u add some more scree shots for better preference

1 Like

yeah i will

2 Likes

I don’t think so that adding lava to a build is a good option, as some players can take advantage of it

1 Like

i didnt add alot of lava to the build. and also i placed some chests in a strategic way. people can use the lava which will make the map a bit more unique in my opinion

1 Like

I don’t think so as lava is an animated block ( has an animation of flowing in it ) it will add lag and according to me u should not have a lava stream flowing from up as players can change the direction of the lava by placing blocks and have an unfair advantage, u can add a pit of lava that will be fine ( the should be at the or near the level of spawn point so no one can get the advantage of it otherwise map is good

3 Likes

I think the map is great! I like how unique it is! However, I have to agree with @MINTOOHIGH about the flowing lava. Not that it’s unfair, but it might cause lag. I would make it in increments. But overall, great map!

EDIT: NEVERMIND! The lava is fine :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

its not an unfair advantage its an strategy.

2 Likes

yeah getting lava which is flowing from the top for free is a strategy ( no I don’t think so )

1 Like

thank you! but i dont think it can be that bad about the flowing lava. i think its a unique thing and if people use it to their advantage, then theyre smart. i think its not that big of a deal but if the mods tell me that its not a good idea ill remove it

3 Likes

well if u want some more inspiration u can always go to YouTube and then mix that with your creativity to make this map from good to awesome

1 Like

u can also take inspiration from my map such as u can add a lava fountain at the near bottom of the map and some bridges

1 Like

I don’t think it’s an unfair advantage, but it might cause a lot of lag given the number of players and how lava flows!

2 Likes

true… if its a really big problem the mods can just remove it. instead of me sending it again. thanks a lot btw

2 Likes

the map is good and we know ( i most know ) that it takes a lot of time and efforts to make a map but if mods are doing some editing to your map that does not make sense it is like delivering a cake without cherry and a proper base and expecting the customer to adjust ( sometimes they do adjust )
but I am not saying the map is not good I want to say if people are saying that there is some flaw u must gib it some more time and complete it and make the customer pay u extra tip!!!

1 Like

im not telling them to change the entire map… im just saying to go inside the lava and do //drain 100… its not that big of a deal and i dont think theyll be mad at me for sking them to do something that can take 5 seconds. plus i dont even know if the lava is fine or not. incase it is, no one needs to change anything…

1 Like

u have a point i think ???

1 Like

Great map, very nice design and I don’t think flowing lava is really much of an advantage.

2 Likes

it’s not much of an advantage because it’s not like every player in the game getting a bucket of lava, it’s a unique feature which smart players can use to get an advantage over other players

1 Like

daaaaaang that looks good q . p

1 Like