Lost Treasure (Woolwars map)

@TheBoop @Fumaz @Warlock505
Hi! My name is Bo0odles and this is my first Woolwars map submission, built with my friend @Emublockmaster.

Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QqvbPOLlcRmLsjPmyTedM0SYixdIRVYd/view?usp=sharing

Other Information:
Map name - Lost Treasure
Max players - 24
Waiting spawn location - red carpet
Game spawns locations - blue carpets (on top of red sand… is it possible that the carpets could be removed so just the red sand was showing in game?)
LowestY - lowest spawn height
HeightLimit - Y=127
Parkour material - WET_SPONGE

We hope you like our map! :smiley:

Feel free to provide constructive criticism… this is our first time making a map and we would love feedback about anything we did wrong.

Thanks,

Bo0odles and Emublockmaster

Edit: we didn’t include any pictures of the treasure chest for which this map is named. I have now added some.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-04_at_5.50.34_PM
Screen_Shot_2020-07-04_at_5.50.12_PM Screen_Shot_2020-07-04_at_5.50.20_PM Screen_Shot_2020-07-04_at_5.53.12_PM

12 Likes

This map is amazing! I love everything about it!

3 Likes

Thank you @Vurm it means a lot to hear that you like our map :smiley:

2 Likes

Tysm @Vurm ! You have no idea how much that means to us! :smiley:

3 Likes

+1
Awesome map. I’d love to see it in game!

4 Likes

WOW, you just gave my eyes a treat.
This map is beautiful. I love how you did the sunset after the waves which of course have beautiful sea creatures under it, of course including but not limited to that fantastic octopus!
I don’t think this +1 could be better. Please become a map!!!

3 Likes

Woah, I actually really like this!
Like bluepile said this is absolute eye candy
I love everything about it aaah, I really hope they add this

4 Likes

Wow ty everyone <3. boodles and I are so grateful for the support, it means a lot! <333

2 Likes

Very Cool +1

3 Likes

Wanted to mention another thing, it is fairly similar to a map that is already in the game but this one does have different technique and it focuses more on turtles and octo’s instead of fish.
Love both!

3 Likes

Yes, we were a little worried it would be too similar, but we thought of the idea unrelated to the other map (which is also very good). Glad you like both of them!

3 Likes

Very epic, I love those walls!

3 Likes

ty <3

2 Likes

tysm everyone!!! we are really glad you like the map!

2 Likes

+1 Just I LOVE the map

3 Likes

+0.5 i really love the design on the map but i am not a huge fan of those cloud looking things on the walls because it just an easy way to kill everyone near walls or you cant easily knock people down near walls :confused:

2 Likes

The map is good, the colours make it more beautiful

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

I really like the clouds on the side of the map! Can make some really interesting fights!

2 Likes