Glider cooldown is not broken stop yelling at me

Look at this and stop yelling at me
slightly tempted to ping half the leaderboards

3 Likes

why is this a community guide
also
for me it doesn’t work 50% of the time

1 Like

works on me 100% of the time and its annoying as hell. Ping is obviously an issue, if you or your opponents ping is bad it may not work immediately o.o (note that glider with trash ping is trash)

1 Like

Maybe I’m just lagging / the other person is lagging

1 Like

Agreed

This has been thoroughly tested; it definitely isn’t broken. You can think of it like this - if the player is mid-air and crouching that is when you should hit them to induce a cooldown on the glide. If they are crouching on the floor or mid-air but not crouching then the cooldown will not occur if they are hit. Hope this clarifies things!

Thank you, why did you test it so thoroughly? is it because people thought it was broken? Several mods and helpers ive talked to in the past claimed that it was broken. thanks for this statement

also you could have asked me if it was broken coz i probably play more with the kit than anybody else here

Everything is tested thoroughly before it goes live! Bugs still get through because it wouldn’t be Munchy without 'em but for the most part every new feature does get tested by multiple people.

1 Like

me wishing i could have tested it

You can test it now and give your opinion about it.

just nerf it, easy fix <3

While I do agree that the cool down works and isn’t broken, It doesn’t make me think that Glider is an actually balanced kit because it needs a bit of a nerf lol

1 Like