[SURVIVAL] Best Base Competition - Judged by BadBoyHalo!

Greetings! :wave:

Unless you’ve been living under a rock these past few weeks, you might know that Season 4 has finally been announced! And it’ll be here in only 15 days?!? :scream: And while I can’t wait to experience some of the amazing stuff to come, I want to take a look back and admire some of the fantastic builds you’ve been making this season!

Some of you may recall the previous Base Competition last season, and some of you older lot might even remember the Original Base Competition :older_adult: Well, in keeping with tradition, we’re bringing it back!

There is no theme for this competition, so go wild! This competition is to celebrate any and all the stunning builds you’ve made over this season, be it your bases, events, build projects, sculptures, or anything else you spent your time creating!

The max team size for this competition will be THREE Players! Because of the type of entries we know you’ll be submitting, it’s okay if some other people have made small contributions over the history of the build, but the people on your team need to be the main builders of it. If you’re not sure about who you need to credit, shoot me a dm and I’ll help you work it out.

The amazing and talented builders who will be judging your entries will be @paengi & @Twinkiewinkie! Together, we’ll handpick some of the best entries and compile them into a shortlist.

As you may have read in the title, the shortlist will then be judged by none other than
BadBoyHalo!

The Competition will close in 7 days from now so make sure to submit your entries before then!
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER @ 11PM GMT

That gives you 1 week to polish up and add any final touches to your builds.

:trophy: Prizes :trophy:

The Top 3 Teams will have some awesome prizes up for grabs, including a Brand-New, Exclusive Cosmetic you might be interested in! :eyes:

:star2: Prizes will be given out at the start of Season 4! :star2:

:1st_place_medal: First Place: :1st_place_medal:
Exclusive Dragon Pet!
1 Month VIP++
Glow Effect (Of Choice)
25 Crate Keys

:2nd_place_medal: Second Place: :2nd_place_medal:
1 Month VIP+
Glow Effect (Of Choice)
20 Crate Keys

:3rd_place_medal: Third Place: :3rd_place_medal:
Glow Effect (Of Choice)
15 Crate Keys

If you don’t make into the top 3, you’ll still be able to claim a crate key at the start of season 4!

Pets and Cosmetics are given to each member of a team, keys are split equally between team members, and ranks can be kept or gifted to one player.

Rules:

• Solo and team builds are permitted, ALL members of the team must be credited in the post, and prizes are split equally between the members.

• Max team size will be 3 players.

• Only one build per player/team, you cannot be in more than one team.

• Use of schematics is allowed, but only the hologram feature, not the auto-place feature! All builds must be your original work.

• No inappropriate or offensive builds

• Submitting others’ work will result in disqualification from the competition, and you will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking credit for a cooperative build.

• Staff members, including survival staff, are definitely allowed to participate.

How to Enter:

You can submit your entries as a reply to this post. Please use the following format to do so:

• Name of Build:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • All team members IGN’s:
  • Favourite moment in S3:

You may include up to 3 screenshots of your build in your reply.
Please ensure the claim is sufficiently protected, and that the coordinates are accurate.

Judging Criteria:

Your entries will be judged on four key criteria, those being:

• Creativity
  • Attention to detail
  • Aesthetics
  • Build Quality / Execution

For maximum points, I’d recommend keeping these in mind!

Good luck everyone! It’s been a blast this season, so thank you all for playing <3

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a dm! (Discord: Alkemystix#7250)

~Alkemystix :sloth:

21 Likes

yo this is cool

4 Likes

Kami for the win

4 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

very epic gamers

3 Likes

badboyhalo :scream:

4 Likes

imagine having a base :slight_smile: , good luck to those entering!

3 Likes

so i just add pictures of the build to the forumns

2 Likes

BADBOYHALO :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I wonder if I should enter with the cathedral

6 Likes

ima enter with my platform

3 Likes

You mean our cathedral. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Name of Build: JamieDactyl’s Mansion
Build Coordinates: -6184 3782
All team members IGN’s: JamieDactyl
Favourite moment in S3: the halloween mob survival event was SO FUN

11 Likes

You had my base near mine if I remember correctly xD

4 Likes

:hot_face:

4 Likes

omg your base is near your base?

4 Likes

Name of Build: Cheater’s Diamond Pyramid
Build Coordinates: 13163 73 -8342
All team members IGN’s: cheater_
Favourite moment in S3: Mining diamonds mathematically

While I am entering this as my solo base, I would still like to mention some main contributors:

Pictures:

Resources used:
~ 200,000 diamonds
~ 2,600 netherite ingots

19 Likes

Name of Build: The platform made by turtle
Build Coordinates: -8561 , -9068
All team members IGN’s: oTortle
Favourite moment in S3: Bullying Alk (Events and Moments)

Pictures:

bonus the frogs are the best part, blurple can vouch!

8 Likes

WOOOOO good luck everyone!!!

3 Likes