Best Base Build Competition - Judged by BBH!

Best Base Build Competition!

:stadium: :european_castle: :house_with_garden: :european_castle: :classical_building: :european_castle: :house: :european_castle: :japanese_castle: :european_castle:

Greetings people of the universe!

Its finally here! The Survival Season 3 has been announced and what better way to kick off the run-up than a competition celebrating all the amazing things that have been acheived over the course of this last map!

There is no theme for this competition, instead we want to see all the fabulous projects that you’ve been working on. Your bases, community hubs, build projects, sculptures and anything else you poured hours of time into. Please read the rules and instructions carefully though, as we do have a few restrictions in place.

The team size for this competition is FOUR people. Because of the type of entries we know you’ll be submitting, its okay if some other people have made small contributions over the history of the build, but the people on your team need to be the main builders of it. If you’re not sure about who you need to credit, shoot me a dm and I’ll help you work it out.

The builds will be made into a shortlist by the wonderful @RossRao , the talented @SierAlex and the fantastic @Virale

This shortlist will then be judged by the man, the myth, the legend that is BadBoyHalo himself!

:calendar: The competition will close on FRIDAY 23RD APRIL at 11.30 PM GMT (6.30pm EST) and the winners will be announced a few days later :calendar:

You have until then to perfect and polish your projects!

Competition Rules:

Solo and Team builds are allowed. On a team build all main builders must be credited and prizes will be split equally between the members.
For this competition, the max team size is 4 members

Only one build per player/team. You cannot be part of more than one team.
(Please keep team swapping to a minimum and check with me before you add/remove members from your teams)

No inappropriate or offensive builds, obviously.

No schematica or printer

Submitting others’ work as your own will result in disqualification from the competition. You will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking full credit for a co-operative build.

Staff members, including Survival staff, are most definitely allowed to submit entries

How to Enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. Please follow this format:

• Name of Build:
  • All team members IGNs:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Favourite moment of Map 2:

You may include up to two screenshots of your build in your reply.
If we get a large amount of entries we may give out small prizes to runners up

Please make sure your build is claimed or sufficiently protected, and that you have checked the coordinates to make sure they are accurate.

Prizes:

All prizes will be given at the start of the new map

Winner: 1 Month VIP++ rank, exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 25 Crate keys
Second place: 1 Month VIP+ rank, exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 20 Crate keys
Third place: Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 15 Crate keys

All 3 winners will also have a warp set at them when this current map is transferred to the museum world, so everyone can continue to enjoy them!

If we have a lot of entries, runners up may be offered a small prize as well!

Keys and ranks will be split equally between all team members
Ranks can be gifted to any player of choice

Judging criteria:

We will be visiting your build in game, and looking to see how it does in the following areas

CREATIVITY
Attention to detail
Aesthetics
Build Quality/Execution
Functionality

Good luck, ya noobs!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me anywhere you can find me.

Love and Sparkles,

~ Ibby xx

28 Likes

First.

4 Likes

2nd.
goodluck everyone!

4 Likes

3rd

Good luck to all!

4 Likes

5th :p
wait can it be a base we already have lol, or we have to build a new one to submit

3 Likes

I don’t think my sanity can take another build comp

4 Likes

SKEPPY :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

it can be your base

1 Like

I wonder who that talented SierAlex guy is

3 Likes

idk, sounds like a noob

3 Likes

^^^^^

Body unclear

1 Like

Name of Build: Drag’s Enchanted Hub
All team members IGNs: DragonsMaker
Build Coordinates: -3301 174 2558
Favorite moment of Map 2: Hard to say, but meeting my best friend was the highlight of both my season and my year. Thanks for letting me moderate you guys, its been a blast. Here’s to even more friends to come! :dragon:

26 Likes

and i was thinking of posting my tiny home smh

7 Likes

-Name of build: pillowfart1’s humble home
-All team members IGNs: pillowfart1/pillowowo
-Build Coordinates: 10022 101 1365
-Favourite moment of Map 2: Building a fish tank filled with 35 uniquely named elder guardians to keep as pets :D

12 Likes

Awesome!

Good luck everyone, I look forward to seeing all of the builds!

3 Likes

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

welp it’ll be almost impossible to beat this

3 Likes

I thought about entering for a second before noticing the other entries

2 Likes

Name of Build: Mysan731’s Base
All team members IGNs: Mysan731
Build Coordinates: -869 68 7078
Favorite moment of Map 2: When Pandackston surprised me by doing an irl deal with someone to get me +

10 Likes

omg hi

1 Like