Survival Base/Build Competition!

CLOSED Survival Base/Build Competition! CLOSED

Greetings people of the universe!

It is with great excitement that I put before you a very awesome competition that will be running on survival for the next two weeks.

As we near the end of this map we thought what better way to celebrate the hours of work and infinite creativity that you guys have put into it by having an epic build competition. :sparkles::european_castle::sparkles:

Judged by the awesomely fabulous iGotchu (our very own Build Team Manager and Admin), we’re gonna be handing out some huge prizes, including an exclusive tag and a lifetime Munchy rank!

All three of our winners will also have a warp set at their builds on the archived map, so everyone can appreciate their epicness forevermore. Woop!

The competition will close on the 14th of September at Midnight BST (7pm EDT) and the winners will be announced a few days later

Competition Rules:

Solo and team builds are allowed. On a team build ALL builders must be credited and prizes will be split equally between the members.
Max team size 3

Only one build per player/team. You cannot be part of more than one team.

No inappropriate or offensive builds, obviously.

Submitting others’ work as your own will result in disqualification from the competition. You will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking full credit for a co-operative build.

You may not submit an entire multiplayer town. I’m afraid it’s just too big! It is okay to submit an individual build from a town or a small part of the town though.

How to Enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. In your reply, please include:

• Your IGN and the IGN’s of any teammates
  • The co-ords of your base/build (please make sure it is claimed or sufficiently protected)
  • Up to two screenshots of your base/build
  • Your favourite flavour of ice cream :heart::ice_cream:

Prizes:

Winner: Lifetime VIP++ rank and epic tag
Second place: 2 months VIP++ rank and epic tag
Third place: 1 month VIP++ and epic tag

Winners will be able to show off an awesome and exclusive gold tag in chat, and will have a warp set at their build on the archived map.

If a player already has VIP++ alternative prizes will be arranged.
Ranks will be divided equally between winning teams (so if a team of two came second, they would get 1 month of VIP++ each, etc)

Judging criteria:
We will be visiting your build in game, and looking to see how it does in the following areas
Originality
Project size
Aesthetics and Detail
Terraforming/Landscaping
Difficulty to build
Cost to build

(Staff members, including Survival staff, are most definitely allowed to submit entries. The only exception is iGotchu because that would be cheating. Smh.)

Good luck, ya noobs!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me anywhere you can find me.

Yours truly,
~ IB xx

13 Likes

woop im hyped for all the builds, Gl peeps who are joining :D

1 Like

Its gonna be awesome when I win xD

Jk jk. Hope everyone has a lot of fun building!

Good luck to everyone who is participating!!! You will need it ;)

I WILL Lose Cos My Base Sucks and it’s noisy butttttt i want that rank and tag ;) soooooooo why not i join name is well You already know me all ;) the one the only ViruX ;) anyway yeah and i join and igotchu nice sneak in of ur windmill :ok_hand: Have Fun Everyone And Good Luck ;) Let’s be honest ZoeyTheGreat Is Gona Win
Ps: I dont usually use this many emojis i just want to get atention ;)

3 Likes

i see u 0-0

Zoeythegreat solo build with 700 hours in the making

Cords -1342 67 -1623

Since i can only upload two images here it is

My favorite Ice Cream Flavor is Cookies and Cream!!!

11 Likes

I’m not going to enter but anyone who says that honeycomb is not the best flavour when it comes to ice-cream is wrong. 2nd place is lemon and 3rd is cookie dough.

5 Likes

I’m not racist but, good luck to everyone who enters!

Good luck to everyone! But most importantly, have fun!!

1 Like

SilverCivet
Solo Build
Chords: 3907/132/5202 (use these Exact cords)

Green Tea ice cream is the best ice cream!

8 Likes

coords: X: 3962, Y: 63, Z: 2875
xLuuk_ solo build

my favorite ice cream flavors are strawberry and vanilla

8 Likes

Good luck to everyone who is entering! :stuck_out_tongue: Can’t wait to see all of the epic builds when they’re all finished! Make sure to have fun everyone and remember it’s not about winning or losing. :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

GL to all :slight_smile:

Who is the main mod++ of survival and I need to talk to them about the competition.

IGN: Coolejeff (Solo)
Co-ords: -7404 104 -3254

Cookie! its the best flavour.

1 Like

Hi WhiteFang, you can dm me any questions either here on forums or on discord

wait so i have to do all dat and make a sreenshot and stuff?
and give coords :stuck_out_tongue:
PS: do i get more points i i have lots of dogs ;)

+2328 -6308
allualbert
2 player team
Apple icecream
First SapphireMC2 helped
Then he left and peatan helped

progress report i am close to done here is screenshot https://prnt.sc/p2s078