[WWKC] [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Vote for your favourite new WoolWars Kit!

Munchy's Second Community Creator Competition: Voting

Hey Munchies!

It’s time for the votes for the shortlist of kits so that we can find out which of you have a creative mind. Myself, @Antfrost, @Warlock505, @Miiny_, @IcyAsia, @Fumaz and @EeveeNoises have shortened the list of kits down to 20 (from 115!!!). Originally 22 kits were shortlisted but two of the kits were very similar and so have been combined for voting purposes, don’t worry though as if you were one of the people that had their kit combined, both of the creators for that kit will win prizes if their kit wins.

Now for the part you have all been waiting for, the kits! Please note, the kits have been balanced for voting and will likely be further balanced with the dev team and manager after voting.

The Kits

Angel

Start: White leather chestplate.

Ability: Once the user of the kit dies, they lose all of their items, go invisible and can fly for 5 seconds. After these 5 seconds, they only have 5 hearts and weakness 1. The angel can be attacked as soon as they “respawn”, but the angel can’t attack for 3 more seconds. The angel cannot open chests, pick up blocks, or use anything until they fully respawn. A yellow halo particle will indicate if they have. Sandstone will instantly kill you.

Upgrader

Ability: Every kill gives a 50% chance to upgrade an armor piece to the next tier.

Leaper

Start: Speed 1

Ability: Double jump every 15 seconds.

Swapper

Start: Eye of ender called “Swapper”

Ability: While holding the item, click in the direction of a player and stand still for 2 seconds to swap places with them.

Checkpoint

Start: Beacon called checkpoint.

Ability: If you place the beacon, you will set your checkpoint there. Once you have placed your beacon a nether star will appear in your inventory in the same slot where the beacon used to be. If you click with the nether star, you will instantly teleport to your checkpoint. Teleporting doesn’t have a cooldown. If the beacon gets destroyed, you lose it for the rest of the game, it can also be shot.

Lizard

Ability: It allows you to climb up walls but if you get hit and have to touch the floor before it works again.

Scrambler

Start: Diamond hoe

Ability: Scrambles the items in the players hotbar, 1 minute cooldown.

Grappler

Start: Grappling hook

Ability: Used to grapple to places, 15 second cooldown. (launches you about 10 blocks in a direction [or 5 up] towards where it lands)

Enchanter

Start: Portable enchantment table
Ability: When right clicked opens an enchanting GUI, 1 level per kill.

Necromancer

Start: Resistance 1
Ability: Bows turn into skeleton eggs, swords turn into zombie eggs, axes turn into zombie pigmen eggs and pickaxes turn into zombie villager eggs. Undead mobs from other players won’t attack Necromancers.

Medusa

Ability: When looking directly at someone, that player receives slowness 2 for as long as Medusa looks at them. Only works while the only player is looking at you as well.

Witch

Start: Magic Wand (enchanted unbreaking 1 allium flower)

Ability: Every 10 seconds a right click on the stick can throw one of 4 potions selected at random: Slowness (0:10), Weakness (0:10), Poison (0:05), Instant Damage 1

Duck

Start: Cocoa beans (Bread crumbs)

Ability: Gains an egg every 20 seconds. When you right click the breadcrumbs it flings you in the direction you were looking at. This has a 45 second cooldown.

Copycat

Ability: Killing someone gives you their kit, killing a person if you already have copied a kit will lose you the old kit.

Hades

Start: Bone (Hades Staff)

Ability: Right clicking the bone gives you some “Hades helpers”. These will be 3 random mobs around you, has a cooldown of 30 seconds, if you use the ability before the last mobs you spawned died, the previous mobs will be killed off.

Spy

Start: Clock (Spy watch), Invisibility 2

Ability: Gain full invisibility (armor too) when you right click your invisibility watch for 5 seconds, 45 second cooldown. Both versions of your invisibility only works while not in combat, placing blocks or breaking blocks, takes 5 seconds to re-enable.

Cactus

Starts: Cactus
Ability: When held receive Jump Boost 200 (can’t jump) or above and all worn armor get Thorns 11.

Gambler

Start: Player head of a dice (Dice)

Ability: Gives the user a dice, on right click the user may roll the dice. The outcome decides what happens. (1) Permanently lose 2 half hearts (2) Water breathing for the rest of the game (3) 2 Fire charges (4) Smite 5 Iron sword called Reaper (5) 1 piece of diamond armor (6) Golden apple and another dice roll

Necromancer (2)

Start: 3 zombies and 3 skeleton eggs.
Ability: Killing an opponent gives you 3 random undead mob eggs

Bubble

Start: Prismarine crystal (Bubbles)

Ability: Right clicking a bubble gives you speed 2 and a 3x3x3 area of water will surround you for 10 seconds. Following you around as you move, this has a cooldown of 45 seconds.

Vote for as many of the kits as you like, but remember that only the top three kits will be selected to be put into the game!

The poll will close 11th May, for more information (such as prizes) please see the previous WWKC post

• Angel
  • Upgrader
  • Leaper
  • Swapper
  • Checkpoint
  • Lizard
  • Scrambler
  • Grappler
  • Enchanter
  • Necromancer
  • Medusa
  • Witch
  • Duck
  • Copycat
  • Hades
  • Spy
  • Cactus
  • Gambler
  • Necromancer 2
  • Bubble

0 voters

14 Likes

I am going to expect a thank you from everybody since I suggested all of these kits.

12 Likes

Thank you @Napkin0fVembz these ideas are amazing

4 Likes

I personally love the Spy one it gives me these Skywars Magician Kit vibes

4 Likes

Honestly, I wish all the kits could be added to the game lol

5 Likes

My favourite is the swapper

3 Likes

You have already put kits together that were very similar, but Leaper and Lizard are very similar.
You can integrate Leaper into Lizard by giving Lizard the speed effect.
This version of Medusa seems very weak to me, players don’t need to look at Medusa, they can just go towards her in 45° angle and not get affected by the stare till they get in hit range.
It’s especially an unfair advantage from I think badlion players, who can change their camera angle in F5 mode without the head snapping to the camera angle. If Medusa wins as it is now, it will get buffed in the first month of implementation and get that requirement removed.
I don’t know why Witch is able to throw a Poison I potion with only 5 seconds, when any other potion either does more damage or is actually more useful, but ok…
How long is the weakness for angel exactly or is it permanent?
Bubble is once again a misinterpretation of the speed effect. Why does everyone think any value of speed makes you faster in water? It does not without Depth Strider.
For example, /effect give @s speed 300 255 gives speed on (255) max (effect) strength, that’s super fast (but not fast enough), but it does not in water, you don’t swim as fast as you run on land.
This changes, when you add depth strider into the mix, each step of the enchantment gives 33.3% of the speed back you would have on land.
If you want to fix this kit, merge it with my Fish kit and remove the speed effect.
(a speed attribute modified item with the speed set to 1024.0f is so fast, a single tap on moving your character can crash your game, that’s fast enough. xD)

3 Likes

these are all very good kits i like all of them some more than others good luck to all the creators i wish you the best of luck :)<3

5 Likes

@KittenKatja Everything is likely to get balanced after votes as I mentioned, this poll is just for voting on what kits would look good in the game from a player’s perspective, not a “oh that kit is OP!” view point. I understand you may not like the way the kits arent currently described, but this is just a voting phase.

4 Likes

It’s not about OP, it’s the utility.

Does this still apply after voting?

gambler sounds fun

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see which ones win!!!

1 Like

OMG thank you so much for putting me on there!

1 Like

Good luck everybody!

(oof berserker didnt make it in D: that was the kit i worked the hardest on lol)
Clearly the issue is that @Fumaz and @Miiny and @TheBoop and @Warlock505 and @EeveeNoises r raceis and didnt like my ideeahs

(FOR LEGAL REASONS THATS A JOKE @KittenKatja)
(SERIOUSLY ITS A JOKE @KittenKatja PLEASE DONT WRITE AN ESSAY CANCELLING ME)
Seriously though huge love to these people that worked hard to organize a kit contest. :heart: I dont actually care that much because a few of my kits got in anyways so please dont take this as me disliking you (xcept for miiny hes bald lol)

4 Likes

I think I voted highly on it, ;-;

2 Likes

im kidding dude XD

1 Like

What is Rick clicking?

1 Like

:persevere: a mixture of being up at 12pm and writing the entire post and pre-vote balancing all the kits in under an hour

5 Likes

Big f

1 Like