What is the story of your ign?

Lately I have found myself looking in tab at all of the creative/unique names! So, if you have a story behind yours now is your time to share! (please no inappropriate names ^^) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

11 Likes

Mineā€™s actually quite interesting! I was 8 years old, and my parents had just bought me minecraft for my birthday. My dad helped me create an in game name that related to minecraft, so my original ign was Craftykingofmine. Fast forward 6 years and I was getting back into minecraft after an incident happened. (Dm me on discord Crafty#0161 to find out more information because I would rather not discuss it here.) I wanted to distinguish myself from my previous self and I wanted an in game name that related to crafty but also didnā€™t sound stupid, so I chose the name xCrqfte. Then, after I was permanently muted on munchy I changed my name to ImAMutedCrafty so people would notice me more. Finally, because I didnā€™t want to associate myself with those dark times I finally changed my name to something without a dark reasoning behind it so I changed my name to Craftyyyyyy! Thanks for asking, appreciate it!

4 Likes
17 Likes

What a dumb ign, never even heard of that restaurant lol

4 Likes

Was making a minecraft account and couldnā€™t come up with a good IGN so I asked my mom to just type something in and this is what rolled out. Stuck with it ever since.

5 Likes

Says the man named WonderOfU

6 Likes

alliteration (itā€™s not really alliteration, but I like to think of it as alliteration. itā€™s already ā€œbeelzebubā€, but itā€™s like when you type 1 and 2 next to each other, then change it to 1 and 1)

before that my ign was ā€œBeelzecowā€ because I was a normie

cows are overrated

5 Likes

Fortnite

2 Likes

Huh, I thought you got your ign from a certain inappropriate indie game

3 Likes

i got my normal ign (EvillRat) because my roblox ign EvilPrisoner132 has evil in it and dragonsmaker told me i am a mongoose, and apparently the mongoose skin looked like a rat

4 Likes

Mysan is a nickname based on my real name so when creating my account I picked Mysan and just added 3 numbers to it at the end. But thatā€™s the story of how I became Mysan593.

The reason for changing my ign to Mysan731 was because I had gotten blown up in the nether with a bed on survival and I decided that I needed an identity change. So I changed my skin and picked 3 new numbers.

4 Likes

Yes my name is MoonPie but my name is not based on the American snack that has marshmallow filling in between two cookies. So right about last year around the august (why I am sure about this because i join Munchy on September first) I finally bought the minecraft account at first because my sister wants to have accompany when she plays mc.

I am usually not good at naming stuff so i start with the word ā€œMoonā€ because I somehow found myself attract to the moon sometimes (like it just look nice and calm during night times). After this I struggled on the next part because I am sure that there are a lot of ā€œMoonsā€ in mc, so I just randomly put ā€œPieā€ because that is the First word that pop up in my mind in that moment when it comes to describing the moon.
Unfortunately, the IGN ā€œMoonPieā€ is taken, so I have to change something in my ign, and I chose to put 6000 after my name because I was watching Mr. Beastā€™s videos when i am creating my account and I find Mr. Beast 's video entertaining.

Do I regret for naming myself MoonPie6000? No because this ign is pretty easy to be remember, read and reconized. So yea, MoonPie6000 is my One and will be my ONLY ign.

5 Likes

My turn :P So basically I needed an identity change. For one, my original name was Blue_Gamer6 then as a player on another server I became apart of this large movement. I was always told I was skeptical so I became SkepticalFurret. However, I did not like having people confuse me for the other ā€œskepsā€ and I was no longer apart of the Furrets. We all went our own ways. So I asked around and wanted a good name change. What better to name yourself than an untroubled ray of moon sparkle. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::full_moon::crescent_moon: I love my ign and I think I have found a name that I am sold on having for a while.

4 Likes

I never knew the origins of your name :0 I thought it was like ā€œold McDonaldā€™s had a farm eee iii eees iii oooo.ā€ Jk :relieved:

3 Likes

Me: Hi!

Other Person: Hey Alan!

Me: Omg

9 Likes

Someone called me ā€œNateCoā€ in class once and the IGN ā€œNateCoā€ was taken by some egirl skin in 2015 so I was Nate_Co then @SpookyMTC had the magnificent idea to do ā€œiNateCoā€ .

Ty miyaki :heart:

7 Likes

I like donut :snail:

6 Likes

So mine is very interesting and has a long history.
My name is Jack and I like Donuts. Thats the reason I had the nickname Donut in an old friend group. Also I like Donuts and my name is Jack so it just makes sense

4 Likes

I feel that <3

4 Likes

Egg nog

6 Likes