Survival Interviews 45 - Craftyyyyyy

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152
If you comment under a post I will probably forget to message you.

Craftyyyyyy joined Munchy on July 17th 2019. You may have seen him on other game modes other than survival but on survival he owns shop 110 where he sells a lot of different items such as dragon heads, common blocks and more.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
Fixing the anvil bug in shops :smiley:

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
This one’s easy. It’s how nice and friendly everyone one is. Shoutouts to Violet and Fae for being amazing staff members.
Mysan’s note: All the staff are just a bunch of cuties :pleading_face:

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
Probably the invasion of toxic kitpvp/prison players who want to spam/harass people. I know it’s kinda a far stretch but it’s really sad to see some of my friends from kitpvp come and harass the survival community without a care of what goes on in the community or giving them a chance :/.

Question 4! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
Toaster. It was my first one and it’s easily the best.

Question 5! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
Probably something like building schematics or like an outline of a build and the materials needed because that would definitely help my building and help me play more xD.

Extra Question 1! What do you like doing when you are on survival?
Mainly restocking my shop, becoming insanely wealthy, interacting with the community ect.

Extra Question 2! What are your goals/plans if you have any?
Mainly to become a better builder, starting to work on more creative and more detailed builds.

Extra Question 3! What is your favorite memory from survival?
when I found out /kit existed. I quit survival for a fair few months when I died just after season 3 started but I came back and found out it existed. That’s probably why I consider survival one of my main game modes now along with Kitpvp WoolWars and Survival Games.

Extra Question 4! What made you join survival for the first time?
Not really proud of this one. In the year 2019 I was trying to get myself banned to purgatory because I thought I would be dedicated enough and skilled enough to get an unban by mining dirt. Eventually I begged to Callahan to ban me and he said no. Thank god he didn’t because I eventually realised how amazing this server was and played it on and off (for the past few months on!) for a couple years.

Extra Question 5! Why did you pick the name Craftyyyyyy?
A: TLDR: to get myself away from past traumatic experiences. You may find out more here: link

Thanks a lot to @Craftyyyyyy for letting me interview him :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for having me on! Sorry for you having to chase me up about several questions xD.

3 Likes