What is the story of your ign?

I changed it for a reason I can not say here, but the MeepMeep part is supposed to be the road runner sound, and the 119 is my dog’s birthday.

6 Likes

@NutBlaster5000 we need to know

5 Likes

Coincidentally, I played “a certain inappropriate indie game” after making my name Beelzebeel.

4 Likes

Alright, we got a list to cover!
uwU
First the OG name SprinkleDonuts28, Sprinkles is an OC I made back in 6th grade that most of my friends call me by since it was my main persona. And I frickin love donuts- and sprinkles so yes. 28? Oh, that’s my birthday day ;)
I met my lovely husband @Brotherawesome and may have changed my name to surprise him, but didn’t realize it was a 30-day cooldown >_>
Went back to my OG name :’)
Then SprinkleOwO, I was tired of having a long name and tried to create a short name, sadly Sprinkles28 was taken by some random :roll_eyes:
wtf
So I tried OwO and regretted it after a while since it seemed a bit…I dunno weird to me. And here comes my new main OC yin :))) She is a color palette after the symbol Yin and yang :yin_yang: (I may or may not have a yang OC) I was seeing what names were available and of course some random “YinOwO” was taken so I tried OwU as a joke…the page froze then a text saying “Name successfully changed” appeared…wtf?! Anyways yes I was stuck with this ign for a month but soon i’ll go back to sprink on munchy :’)

8 Likes

FYI: Lucy is best girl change my mind.

4 Likes

uhm, friends changed name to pillowfart3 and pillowfart2. thus pillowfart1 was born. i joined monch and everyone called me pillowowowo, so i kinda just made my name that. for awhile i’d consider pillowowo my main name but now i live a nomadic name lifestyle, so im just pillow(whateverithinkofforthemonth)

not very interesting i suppose

6 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

Well since I get asked alot, it’s my turn I guess…
So obviously right now I’m SpookyMTC for Halloween.

So in around 2015 I decided to make a YouTube channel with the name DutchMTCgames (i still cringe from that name till this day).

So here’s what it means:
Dutch: I was born in the Netherlands, a person from the Netherlands is called Dutch.

MTC: MTC are the initials of my full name. My first name is Miyaki, my last name starts with a T and my second name starts with a C.

games (Abandoned in 2017): Obviously, I put this in my name to let people know I played games on my YouTube channel.

5 Likes

mm

I made my ign based off two favourite book series of mine! ‘Infernal’ is from ‘The Infernal Devices,’ by Cassandra Clare, a 3 book series that is really good if you’re over the age of 13.

Fae, well, faeries are my favourite type of myths, having learned about them from Holly Black’s ‘The Folk Of The Air,’ series, I love the different mythologies behind them a lot so infernalfae!

Yes I’m a nerd we acknowledge this.

5 Likes

I got my first name from the game ARK, there are giant bees in there and i loved them so much, so i named myself Giant_Bee.

Later, i began to hate the underscore in my name and decided to come up with a better name, but because i was mostly known as “Bee” already, i sticked with that theme. And like that it became MyBee!

4 Likes

Was originally gonna be Alkemyst but that was taken so I thought of Alkemystix on the spot :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

i tried to find the ign most similar to turtle so i picked this

5 Likes

My IGN: Mddey
In may 28th 2019 I started watching Skeppy and I loved his vids that I started watching them everyday and became a fan of him and made me want to buy Minecraft so later in Nov 2019 I bought mc and decided to choose a nice ign and most mcytbers I was watching that time had short igns that ends with ey or y (example Spifey and Skeppy) so I chose Mddey :P (pronounced Meddy)

5 Likes

Aren’t Dutch people from the dumpster behind Chuck E Cheese?

6 Likes

Bro people have stories for their ign? I googled mine and added 420 at the end. As for my alt anybody who faces me in woolwars knows that one

4 Likes

I liked cops and the letter s

5 Likes

Ign: VioletRay

Reasons for picking it:

• Wanted my ign to reflect my affinity for flowers :rosette:

• Wanted something ethereal and feminine sounding :purple_heart:

4 Likes

pillboom22

4 Likes

zaldrex came straight out of the brain.

3 Likes

At a time , my dad played League of Legends and his ign was Heroboy10 so I wanted to make my account like it’s succesors.

5 Likes

Zamorta was too long so I decided zammy was awesome👍:D

5 Likes