✭ Survival Fantasy Build Competition! ✭

For Light Mode Users :D

Hey peeps! :D

As some of you may know, almost a week ago I made this post asking for your votes for the theme of the next build competition. Winning by just one vote, Fantasy came out on top! On a completely unrelated note, Welcome to the Fantasy Build Competition :partying_face:

The possibilities are quite endless this time round! Create anything from Elven cities to dwarven strongholds in the new 1.18 mountains, from mythical beasts to iconic locations from your favorite movies! The more creative, the better :conksunglasses:

The judges for this fantastic competition will be none other than mythical (and scarily formal) @DragonsMaker, the swaggy @RossRao, and me :D

There will be no limit on size for this competition so go wild! The max team size will be 5 players, please keep team swapping to a minimum, and ask me before you’d like to do so.

The competition will close on 11PM GMT (Time Converter) on Saturday 29th January 2022, and results should be announced a couple days later :D

Rules:

• Solo and team builds are permitted, ALL members of the team must be credited in the post, and prizes split equally between the members.

• Max team size will be 5 players. If you wish to swap to a different team, try not to leave it to the end of the competition and message me on discord (Alkemystix#7250) or in-game before you wish to do so.

• Only one build per player/team, you cannot be in more than one team at the same time.

• No inappropriate or offensive builds

• No schematic/litematicha or printer. This means do not use litematicha to create a hologram of your builds.

• Submitting others’ work will result in disqualification from the competition, and you will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking credit for a cooperative build.

• Staff members, including survival staff, are allowed to participate.

How To Enter:

You can submit your entries as a reply to this post. Please use the following format to do so:

• All team members IGN’s:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Name of Build:
  • Favourite fantasy movie/book:

You may include up to 3 screenshots of your build in your reply.
Please ensure the claim is sufficiently protected, and that the coordinates are accurate.

Judging Criteria:

Your entries will be judged on the following criteria, so remember to keep them in mind when building!

• Creativity
  • Attention to detail
  • Aesthetics
  • Build Quality / Execution
  • True to theme

Prizes:

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place :1st_place_medal:
Exclusive Glow Effect (of your choice)
15 Crate Keys
1 Month of VIP++

:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place :2nd_place_medal:
10 Crate Keys
1 Month of VIP+

:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place :3rd_place_medal:
8 Crate Keys

If we have a lot of entries for the competition, runner-ups may be given prizes as well!

Keys are split equally between all members, and ranks can be gifted to a player of choice.

I’m seriously hyped to see what you nerds will manage to come up with, this theme allows for alot of creativity, so good luck!

If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me through the forums or discord (Alkemystix#7250)

~Santamystix :snowman_with_snow:

Hey peeps! :D

As some of you may know, almost a week ago I made this post asking for your votes for the theme of the next build competition. Winning by just one vote, Fantasy came out on top! On a completely unrelated note, Welcome to the Fantasy Build Competition :partying_face:

The possibilities are quite endless this time round! Create anything from Elven cities to dwarven strongholds in the new 1.18 mountains, from mythical beasts to iconic locations from your favorite movies! The more creative, the better :conksunglasses:

The judges for this fantastic competition will be none other than mythical (and scarily formal) @DragonsMaker, the swaggy @RossRao, and me :D

There will be no limit on size for this competition so go wild! The max team size will be 5 players, please keep team swapping to a minimum, and ask me before you’d like to do so.

The competition will close on 11PM GMT (Time Converter) on Saturday 29th January 2022, and results should be announced a couple days later :D

Rules:

• Solo and team builds are permitted, ALL members of the team must be credited in the post, and prizes split equally between the members.

• Max team size will be 5 players. If you wish to swap to a different team, try not to leave it to the end of the competition and message me on discord (Alkemystix#7250) or in-game before you wish to do so.

• Only one build per player/team, you cannot be in more than one team at the same time.

• No inappropriate or offensive builds

• No schematic/litematicha or printer. This means do not use litematicha to create a hologram of your builds.

• Submitting others’ work will result in disqualification from the competition, and you will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking credit for a cooperative build.

• Staff members, including survival staff, are allowed to participate.

How To Enter:

You can submit your entries as a reply to this post. Please use the following format to do so:

• All team members IGN’s:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Name of Build:
  • Favourite fantasy movie/book:

You may include up to 3 screenshots of your build in your reply.
Please ensure the claim is sufficiently protected, and that the coordinates are accurate.

Judging Criteria:

Your entries will be judged on the following criteria, so remember to keep them in mind when building!

• Creativity
  • Attention to detail
  • Aesthetics
  • Build Quality / Execution
  • True to theme

Prizes:

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place :1st_place_medal:
15 Crate Keys
1 Month of VIP++

:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place :2nd_place_medal:
10 Crate Keys
1 Month of VIP+

:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place :3rd_place_medal:
8 Crate Keys

If we have a lot of entries for the competition, runner-ups may be given prizes as well!

Keys are split equally between all members, and ranks can be gifted to a player of choice.

I’m seriously hyped to see what you nerds will manage to come up with, this theme allows for alot of creativity, so good luck!

If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me through the forums or discord (Alkemystix#7250)

~Santamystix :snowman_with_snow:

21 Likes

hey im rat

12 Likes

hey im zee

8 Likes

hey im alan

7 Likes

hey im mysan

6 Likes

hey im green

7 Likes