Vote For The Next Build Competition!

:star2: Build Competition Vote! :D :star2:

Hey peeps o/

This is your chance to vote for the next Build Competition Theme for Survival! You have 3 days to vote, whichever theme comes out on top will be the theme for the next build competition, so choose wisely :D

Build Competition Theme
  • Ancient Theme
  • Winter / Christmas Theme
  • Fantasy Theme
  • Urban/City Theme

0 voters

Your Choices:

Ancient: Temples, ruins, pyramids, and so much more! Perhaps make use of the new 1.18 terrain and caves to spice things up :eyes:

Winter / Christmas: Christmas towns, trees, cabins, Santa’s workshop if you’re feeling up to it! What better to enjoy the festive season than with a build competition! :santa:

Fantasy: Mythical dragons, Elven cities, dwarven strongholds, the possibilities are endless! The only limit is your imagination

Urban/City: Bustling cities, packed streets, and towering skyscrapers! Build to your heart’s content

14 Likes

Fantasy supremacy

4 Likes

Christmas Theme :star_struck:

2 Likes

fantasyyyy on top

1 Like

Must… Build… something…

1 Like

aciet
or fansty

1 Like

dragonmakor pls

1 Like

how about everyone builds me and @joekoe kissing

2 Likes
  • Option 5. Cheater_ in a bathing suit

0 voters

@cheater

3 Likes

Honestly, all the themes sound cool. I wish there were more incorporation of the 1.18 underground updates. Maybe like a cave competition. I would love to see it. Maybe even underground civilization!

1 Like

We can only wish :tired_face:

5 hours remaining, last chance to get your votes in :D

1 Like

Polls are now closed, Fantasy is the winner! The official announcement for the build competition should hopefully come out soon, so keep your eyes peeled :eyes: