On the 19th of January 2019 Season 3 will begin on MunchyMC’s Kitpvp server! is excited to host our next season of KitPvP. Season 3 will officially start at 12:00 AM (central US Time) which is 5am GMT (for you European people). Season 3 should last for around 30 days (the same as season 2)
Players will be scored based on their seasonal stats which can be checked on the website, in the hall of fame on the server or by doing /seasonalstats (IGN of player)
There will be 3 prize categories:
- Best Kill Streak
- Highest Number of Kills
- Best K/D Ratio (requires 300+ kills)
1st Place in each category will receive:
- $50 Cash Prize
2nd Place in each category will receive:
- $25 Cash Prize
3rd Place in each category will receive:
- $15 Cash Prize
4th place in each category will receive:
- $10 Buycraft Store Credit
5th place in each category will receive:
- $5 Buycraft Store Credit
All MunchyMC Rules apply
If you are banned during season 3 your stats will not count and therefore you cannot win the prizes.
NO Kill Boosting
This includes but is not limited to:
- Killing the same person over and over again.
- Letting someone kill you or killing someone who’s letting you kill them
- Killing alt accounts or friends accounts repeatedly.
- Abusing the test server in any way
- Working with a friend or Team-mate to help you get kills repeatedly. (Non-intentional Teaming is allowed)
- Doing ANY of the above or anything else that may be considered boosting will result in your stats being reset and you being eliminated from the competition.
We have also released a new kit Echo let us know what you think of it!
There is currently a 55% sale on Munchy’s store so get a bargain while you can! Click here
In edition to the above prizes we will also be giving out an MVP prize of $25 to whoever has the best ‘score’ in all 3 of our prize categories added up.
So for example if your in 1st place in two categories and 5th in another that would give you a score of 7 but if you were in 2nd place in 3 categories you would have a score of 6. The lowest score you can have is if you are in first place in all 3 categories which would give you a score of 3. Whichever player has the lowest(best) “point score” at the end of season 3 will earn the $25 bonus in addition to any other prizes they had.
Good luck to everyone in season 3!