[Purgatory] The Anarchy Update

The Purgatory Anarchy Update

Hello Munchies!

Today I am pleased to announce the brand new Purgatory update! This update aims to fully flesh out Purgatory into its own gamemode allowing you to have a full and unique anarchy experience on Munchy!

There a bunch of new features, additions and quality of life improvements to enjoy!

Overhauled Adventurer Mode!

Adventurer mode has been completely redone so that you can enjoy the full breadth of Purgatory without needing to be banned! By simply typing /adventurer, you can go into Adventure mode and play in survival! To get back to being a Troller, you can type /troll and go back to trolling other players! Your inventory, health, position and everything else as an Adventurer will be saved! You can always use /guide or /help for general info about Purgatory!

Global Trolls and New Trolls!

Troll Menu

There are now a whole variety of new trolls to use against unsuspecting Banned and Adventurer players! Not only this, but new global troll events will occasionally occur, affecting everyone! Try not to die :grimacing:

New Quests!

Quest Menu

Challenge yourself by completing brand new quests! These will add more variety to how you spend your time on Purgatory! Furthermore, Adventurers can now complete quests too! View all the quests, as well as your progress, by typing /quests.

New Map!

Enjoy the wonders of the new version world generation! A fresh map will allow for new adventures and projects to set your mind to! Just remember that nothing is safe :smirk:

Not only that, but the End and Nether will be accesible!

New Rules!

In the spirit of anarchy, the rules on Purgatory will be lesser than elsewhere on Munchy! Cheating is NOT disallowed here, with only server damaging mods or builds being against the rules. You will not be able to use cheats to complete quests, though! If you are trying to earn an unban through Purgatory, you must do it legitimately! Remember, cheating is still against the rules EVERYWHERE else on Munchy, so it is your responsibility to remove your cheats and illegal modifications before playing on other gamemodes or servers. Griefing, teaming and targetting are all allowed and I’d recommend you get some friends to help with your endeavours should you choose to survive and thrive on Purgatory!

So what are you most excited for with the Anarchy Update? Let me know in the comments below :crazy_face: The update will be releasing THIS SATURDAY!

48 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO#
a

3 Likes

LESS GOOO :partying_face:

4 Likes

COOOL!!!
a

3 Likes

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY