[Purgatory] The Anarchy Update

THIS IS SO COOL
(Tho I wonder, won’t it be hard to tell if someone was using cheats to complete quests? They could be cheating just for fun o_o)

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to talk about this for ages bro this update is sick.

Also gg purg mains, you got your gamemode

4 Likes

Interesting information

3 Likes

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4 Likes

i played purgatory once

@MassiveBrain

5 Likes

purgatory is cool i think

3 Likes

this is certified epic

3 Likes

I love this change. Maybe the rules part will now be scary 😵‍💫… but I’ll get used to it, I suppose. I have always wanted to do the quests with the banned players and now I can! Overall, I appreciate this change and will thoroughly enjoy it! Best of wishes to the staff team for these new changes and also a huge thank you to those who made this possible!

Cheating on Munchy… :eye::lips::eye:

7 Likes

Very cool. When is cheating allowed on purgatory then?

3 Likes

RIP to the wave of bans there will be when people first times forget to, or “forget to” turn off their clients and join other gamemodes to be immidiately sniped off the face of the earth I cant wait!

Update seems cool, hope ppl have fun and dont gotta cheat on rest of thr server as much xd

6 Likes

lol cj

3 Likes

Cheating will be allowed on Saturday, not any sooner!

Also to clarify - you don’t have to cheat on Purgatory if you don’t want to :grinning: anarchy servers are still enjoyable whilst playing legitimately!

12 Likes

Thanks for the clarification! BFI

3 Likes

when purg gets an update before sg

13 Likes

hey i want to buy a client now!!

3 Likes

Boy, am I glad I escaped purgatory before people can hack to kill me, and boy am I sad that I hacked before hacking was made allowed.

3 Likes

only allowed on purg starting saturday.

4 Likes

Purg hacker reports are gone :crabrave:

sorta

10 Likes

Well, unless a banned player is hacking to complete tasks.

3 Likes