Mddey's staff application (December 2020)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes. I have been a regular player on Munchymc since 28th of February 2020.
Proof: MunchyMC - Profile: Mddey

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes. I use OBS to make videos and streams and I used streamlabs obs to report the hackers I mentioned at the end of the application.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes. I have both on my device and I am usually active on Discord and I use TeamSpeak and started to get used to it (my discord username is Mddey#5205)

Application

IGN:
Mddey
Timezone:
GMT+3 (Saudi Arabia Timezone).
Languages spoken:
Arabic and English.
Server(s) you are interested in moderating:
I am interested in moderate Woolwars, Event server, and Kitpvp.
How active can you be per week?
Sunday to Thursday
12:30 pm ET to 3:30 pm ET (8:30 pm to 11:30 pm for me).
Fridays and Saturdays
5 am ET to 3:30 pm ET (1 pm to 11:30 pm for me).

Note: I am a university student and I may not be online when I have an exam so when I have an exam I’ll be sure to tell the team so I can focus on it (Sorry >_<).

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
Yes. I got muted a couple of times by console for saying “Hearts Not Memes <3” in chat even tho I did it just because everyone was spamming 14 to make bbh sad D:

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes, I did in the last season but I was late that the applications were already closed and it got denied because of that so u can say this is my first staff application on the season time O.o and about what steps I did to improve my application. I did my best to report like 25 hackers in purgatory also I tried to be more active than the last time I applied so I started to stream on woolwars and get to know a lot of amazing people :D!.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
Very good actually. I met a lot of amazing people in the community from players, the event team, Media members, and staff members. especially Hearts not Memes and Eevee’s community both communities are amazing and helped me build my personality and made me such a better person. I am an outgoing, cheerful, and nice person and I make friends easily and I always try my best to spread positivity and wholesomeness in the community <33.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I always wanted to be a staff member because Munchymc is my favorite server and getting the chance to be part of the staff team means a lot for me and I want to help players to get a fair environment to play with no hackers to ruin the fun of the game, also some staff members were such an inspiration for me like EeveeNoises, TwinkieWinkie, and AceCaptainRex. Also if I got the opportunity to be an Event server staff member it would be great to help BadBoyHalo with his events and host my events :D!.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I would say 7 or 8. I am actually a very good mod and I am a co-leader of a discord community with +70 people called Hearts not Memes (bbh support group who have special bbh heart hoodies usually u can see us on bbh’s events to cheer bbh in special events like 1 million muffins and last week we did 4 million to celebrate Skeppy’s achievement ) also I am mod for EeveeNoises in a server has +3000 members :D!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would say 5 or 6. I don’t know that much about Minecraft hacks and cheats. but I can find and identify the common hacks like killaura, flyhacks, bhop, ESP, and autoclicker hacks also I am a quick learner so I am sure I’ll be able to learn all the cheats from other staff members as soon as possible.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I did a lot of hackers reports (like 25 reports), unfortunately, all of them were in purgatory because the moment I think I found a hacker in woolwars or kitpvp the anti-cheat catch them before I even start recording D:
Here is a playlist with all the hackers I reported also all the reports I made

Flyhackers:
1- OhFlows fly hacks purgatory
2- DaCon2010's fly hacks in purgatory report
3- Fly Hacker Puragatory
4- 2 Fly Hackers on Purgatory (also killaura)
5- Anoter Fly Hacker Puragatory
6- Purgatory fly hacker
7- Another Fly Hacker Puragatory
8- Another Fly Hacker in Puragatory
9- Player still hacking in paragatory 2
10- Fly Hacker in Purgatory server
11- Another Fly Hacker in Purgatory O.o
12- Fly Hacker (Puragatory)
13- Fly hacks! on purgatory
14- Flyhacks on purgatory
15- Very speed fly hacks in purg
16- Flyhacks on Purg!
17- (PURG) fly hacks
18- Fly hacker (he also used his hacks to make the boat float) (flying boat hacks O.o)
19- Flyhacker on purg
20- Purg flyhacker
21- Flyhacker on purg (snortsnow) (new report)
bhop Hacker:
Player still hacking in paragatory 3
ESP Hacker:
ESP hacker in purgatory
ESP and Fly Hacker (New)
ESP and Fly Hacker in Purgatory
AutoClicker (New)
Autoclicker in purgatory

Thanks for taking the time to read my application :D!. Have a great day and good luck for everyone applying :).

Edit1: added some information about Hearts Not Memes (the community I am co-leader of).
Edit2: replaced the youtube links with reports links.
Edit3: added more details.
Edit4: bolded the last sentence.
Edit5:.fixed my schedule to be suitable for the wintertime.
Edit6: added another mod I appreciate and inspire me c:
Edit7: remembered I was muted by the console for saying “Hearts not Memes <3 during bbh event, because people were spamming 14 to make bbh sad”
Edit8: ET instead of EST
Edit9: fixed the schedule and added more details for the application
Edit10 and 11: more details about what I did to improve my application
Edit12: added some details
Edit13: added my profile as proof I joined last February
Edit14: fixed some grammar mistakes.
Edit15: I added another report I made yesterday 3rd of December.
Edit16: added some details and application Header :))
Edit17: added my playlist of all the hackers I catched also fixed some grammar mistakes
Edit18: I changed the banner cause I have new skin also fixed some grammar and added some information about my knowledge about moderating.
Edit19: I don’t use Streamlabs anymore and I am using OBS studio instead
Edit20: I added new purgatory fly and esp hacker report c:
Edit21: I added new purgatory autoclicker report

13 Likes

I love your application Mddey! :D Good luck on the response. +1

1 Like

+1 very nice and active!

1 Like

thank you @BadBoyHaloFan and @Vurm I appreciate it c: <33

2 Likes

Amazing job, very active, and very kind.

+1 from me.

1 Like

+1 Mddey is a homie and have NEVER seen him toxic/mean to anyone on the server or ever. He would be a great candidate for the position

Good Luck!

1 Like

thank you @YourLocalBox thats very nice from u <33
also @EggNogg that one of the nicest words someone ever said about me I appreciate u so much :,3 <33

+1

Active

Helpful

1 Like

+1 nothing to say

1 Like

thanks @W4FI and @Heroboy20 <33

+100000000 Give this player staff role.
They are nice, mature, active, and has what it takes to become staff.
Good luck @Mddey!!!

1 Like

Aww thank u so much @0CRC0 :orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome <3

1 Like

+1

Hope you get accepted! :D

1 Like

Aww thank you :3 :orange_heart:

Great app! Never met you in-game but on forums you are really helpful and kind so +1 GL :D

1 Like

+1 Very nice, Great application and active

2 Likes

aww @RossRao1 and @Teenyrobot1 thats so nice from u guys thank u so much <333 :,3

+0.5

I don’t know you too well but from what I have talked with you are nice and mature and kind. The only reason I am not giving a full +1 is that I feel I don’t know you well enough.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

thank you :D! <3 I appreciate that hope we will know each other more soon and u seem awesome and kind too :))

1 Like