Mddey's staff application (December 2020)

Very detailed application and has been pretty active on other platforms recently. Only issue is I haven’t seen you in game (probably because of timezones) but it definitely seems that you could work on your activity on woolwars just a tad bit more.

In all great application and I hope to see you more in the future!

+0.5

2 Likes

I am kinda not active rn because my final exams just started and I am in university but I am working on being more active anyway thank you I appreciate it c: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

+10000000000000000000000000000+
Very POGGERS!

2 Likes

aww thank u <3333

2 Likes

Mddey is a very good friend of mine, hes very active, helpful and supportive and he would be really great to the open community. He’s mature and a kind hearted person, he’s very good at finding hackers as well hehe :]

+1 from me!

2 Likes

You’ve been really active in the community especially in the Discord! I don’t really know you that well so that’s why it isn’t a +1.
Goodluck!

2 Likes

Thanks @joekoe and @SunNekoChan I appreciate it :DD :orange_heart::orange_heart: also Joe I hope we will get to know more soon also I think u are amazing and nice person :3 and Sun u are very close friend of me too and ilysm :orange_heart: have a nice day both of u :D!

2 Likes

+1 Played 1 ww game with him and talked to him for a bit on discord.
Fr tho he is one of the sweetest guys I’ve met so def deserves a chance.

2 Likes

Aww thank you Crafty appreciate it :D! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Lol is it tomato fact ?

1 Like

no it is not.

2 Likes

Oo ok

1 Like

+1 Kind, Great App, Active! Good luck Mddey ^_^

2 Likes

aww :pleading_face::orange_heart: thank you @TNTPUGS

1 Like

Mddey is a really nice and genuine guy who would fit to join the team, he’d probably need some training , but I’m sure he’ll become great at the work he’s set to do.

Sincerely, Luci

Ps: hope you’ll get accept Mddey, you’re a really great friend :3

1 Like

aww thank u Luci u are such a great friend <33

1 Like

Hey Mddey, neat app! Right now, I think you would be better suited for a Helper position, so message me on Discord if you are interested!

5 Likes

CONGRATS MDDEY!!!
body unclear

1 Like

thank you so much I’ll try my best :heart:

GG MDDEY!!

Body unclear…

1 Like