Map 8 Sneak Peek #3

First, another peek at next map!

The leaderboard prizes for Map 7 are won, as shown in the recent newsletter!

:crown: Top Ranked :crown:

#1 - Shoblette - (21)(C1) - $100 store credit and a legendary named after them in map 8
#2 - whippingcream - (XIX)(D1) - $50 store credit
#3 - RPPR - (XVIII)(A4) - $25 store credit

:gem: Most Ultras Found :gem:

#1 - RPPR - 3,609 - $50 store credit and an ultra named after them in map 8
#2 - Libtard - 2,907 - $25 store credit
#3 - whippingcream - 2,453 - $15 store credit

:art: Most Cell Design Placings :art:

#1 - DaanB - 5 placings - $25 store credit and a huge secret cell made for them in map 8

Written by dxlicaterose.

Onto fixing a more controversial event, lockdowns! Right now, lockdowns usually just result in people logging out and events in the server should not be able to be simply bypassed by leaving the server altogether, and as a result lockdowns haven’t been very rewarding for those who do participate.

To tweak this, next map will both have a much higher volume of movement rares to be obtained to assist with reaching safety, Lockdown countdown will last 30 seconds, and there will be some changes to the Lockdown event to make it more difficult to avoid by simply closing the game.

If you are in a pvp area when the Lockdown countdown ends, you will have “Loot: $10000” displayed above your head, and will gain an additional $2,000 five times before the lockdown ends. If you hit another player you will steal $100 in loot from them, and if you kill them you gain all of their loot money. If at any point you go into a safe area (cells/spawn) you lose all of your loot. If you remain with your loot in a pvp area until the lockdown ends, you gain all of that loot money! The amount of money you get from lockdowns will be increased later on in the map.

Logging out during the lockdowns is now disabled, and you will leave an NPC logger for 45 seconds if you decide to log out during the countdown or event! If a player tries to use /logout out during a Lockdown event or countdown, /logout will be disabled, and they will instead be prompted to use /safety.

/safety is a new feature that can be used during the lockdown countdown, that will teleport a player safely to spawn! For people who are less than rank Savage, you can use this once every 6 hours to avoid having to participate or run away in the event of a lockdown. Keep in mind you can only use this during the lockdown countdown, you can’t use /safety once the lockdown event countdown is over! Savages and every rank thereafter have a decreased cooldown to use /safety again.

For one final sneak peek of something completely unrelated coming to next map, what do you think this is for?

That’s it for now, stay tuned for more news on Prison Map 8!

19 Likes

Different zones of the outside world that result in better loot? Just a wild guess. :d

2 Likes

Lockdowns look very rewarding to first start out. Very hyped for map 8. I think the zones is places to mine like prestige mines but have pvp in it.

The zone thing look interresting

will first place winner of top ranked will they get there legendary off the bat?
or will they have to find it via outside or crate ?

thats a tad bit p2w dont u think ^^

Gotta do what u gotta do

Very exciting as always! :+1:
Will the loot counter still be visible if you drink an invisibility potion or is it still possible to run around during a lockdown fully invisible?

1 Like

im getting hyped that sounds so much fun !!

1 Like

thinking that it’s a chat bubble above your head, last map had it and was visible even if you drank invis. So I suppose it will still be visible

yes, give me a legendary on day one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

red im not going to lie.

this is your second map leading (to my awareness) and to be honest, you’ve been amazing. You’ve been interactive you’ve given out CONSITENT updates and work hard. This looks like one the best maps shaped so far and I really hope you continue leading the maps now and onwards. This theme is amazing and i’d love to see what cool features you could add lots of love xoxoxo faris

I like the new updates to the Lockdown event however, my main concern would be simply going on alts and killing yourself for money? If you can get like 20k per alt, that’s a hefty amount especially during the beginning of the map maybe there could be a way to fix that? E.g limiting the accounts online per IP to 2. I feel like lockdowns should be an opportunity to kill people that are not prepared for a lockdown (miners), this would add a risk factor to mining with full gear. Although the /safety feature promotes newer players to play, it would mean lockdowns would simply be pvping people with full mafia (or better) armour in which case one minute would not be enough to take down a fully geared person. This would effectively also remove any purpose to purchase lockdown passes as someone that you would be hoping to catch lacking can simply /safety. Those are just my opinions however, I love the effort you’re putting into this new map and hope that it is the best that it can be!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS
ty <3

1 Like

this is good

what is my reward red man

2 Likes

wtfwtfwtfwtf

What’s the point in giving your feedback if you’re not even allowed to play ahah XDXD

thats a good point actually.

1 Like

o god i’m dead. doomed.