Map 8 Release

THE BIGGEST. MAP. YET.

THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER.

PRISON MAP 8

Development and building for Prison Map 8 has been in full swing for some time now, and we’re just down to getting everything put together and tested for release.

This map will have the most new features at release for probably any map, so I’ve decided I’m going to explain, in words as brief as possible and without leading to an overload for people, all of the new features!

MAP 7 GOES DOWN DATE: Saturday, November 21st, 2020

MAP 8 RELEASE: Saturday, November 28th 2020 at 12pm PST / 3pm EST

There will also be a 30-min mafia-only beta-testing period at 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST in which all progress will be reset, to find any bugs/issues or lag issues prior to official release.

Theme: Superheroes and Villains

What's coming in Map 8?

-Fishing and Farming will both exist at release

-All new semi, ultra, legendary, and mythical rares themed to “Superheroes and Villains”
-A new, extremely detailed inside map with new locations of the “Park” and the “PvP Forest”
-A familiar beloved outside map revamped with A LOT more chests to make walking from place to place very rewarding, and a new exit building.
-More fall damage inside the prison.
-Removal of Peace Passes from the store
-Movement rares that will be very useful in this outside world

Completely new features:

-NEW EPIC-RARE ITEM RARITY between Semi-rare and Ultra-rare
-NEW WOODMINING SYSTEM with new PARK and PVP FOREST areas, and a few other areas. No more logmine, there are SIX new tree types that will respawn on their on timers (Oak spawn fastest, dark oak logs respawn after hours). Some trees are only found in pvp zones or the pvp forest and are worth MUCH MORE and respawn much less often, while others can be found in safe areas like the Park. Tree leaves each drop their own apple type, with each being slightly better than the one before with Oak Apple being slightly better than normal unenchanted Golden Apples.
-NEW CHALLENGES you can complete tasks like mining, gambling, chopping logs, looting, etc. for prizes such as crates, money, exp, passes, etc. There are 12 challenges you can complete by clicking the NPC or using /challenges. When you complete a challenge, open the GUI to claim your reward! It will appear enchanted until claimed. Challenges go on cooldown after completion for 12-48 hours (depends on the challenge)
-4 NEW SKILLS you can open with /skills. Level-up your skills to get passive boosts, such as leveling up your Deep Miner skill for a +2% double block drop chance per block mined per level!
-NEW HINTS SYSTEM from the thrift (/thrift), an NPC found in C-Block. Hold any rare above epic rarity and purchase a hint for levels to be given a hint as to what that rare item does!
-NEW OUTSIDE ZONES: The further you go away from the exit, the more difficult the types of mobs spawning get but you get much higher chances for rares in the further zones! Zone 1 through 5. Zone 5 rare chances are 2.5x higher than the odds to find a rare in Zone 1!
-6 NEW CUSTOM MOBS
-NEW GANG SYSTEM outlined in Sneak Peek #1: Map 8 Sneak Peek #1
-NEW PRESTIGE SHOP outlined in Sneak Peek #2: Map 8 Sneak Peek #2
-NEW LOCKDOWN SYSTEM outlined in Sneak Peek #3: Map 8 Sneak Peek #3

Some images of Map 8:

62 Likes

Very exciting for this! Very poggers! :D

1st!

2 Likes

Hype! Very excited to see what this map holds.

4 Likes

neato burrito

4 Likes

Super Excited to Make Some New Friends & Memories!! :D

1 Like

HYPE!!! Cant wait :D

1 Like

Finally LOL

4 Likes

exciting :D !!!

1 Like

Poggers, We’ve all been patiently waiting. I’m excited to see what the new map has to over.

2 Likes

Hype!

1 Like

wow!! thats definitely something

thank you admins for taking so much time to make this. i didnt know it was going to be this big. very poggers

1 Like

WAHOOOOOOO WHO WANTS ALL MY ULTRAS MESSAGE ME! Lol

cool! :D

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes: interesting

POG 24hr stream day 1 of map :smiley:

1 Like

This is so cool!! Can’t wait to hear more and possibly explore first hand!!

2 Likes

Cool!

this is actually sick it’s almost like map 7 was a test run this is so much more polished good job :smiley:

no way you got unblacklisted