Map 8 Sneak Peek #2

First, since one of the hints has been fully guessed and theme is assumed now…

The theme is SUPERHEROES AND VILLAINS!

Hint #1 was a zoomed in picture of:

Hint #2: Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Hint #3: This… does put a smile on my face.

PRESTIGE SHOP

The second new/reworked feature that will be revealed is a replacement of prestige perks with a customizable prestige shop! (Note: Most upcoming Map 8 features will not be revealed in these sneak peek posts)

Rather than getting access to a list of a few new or upgraded perks with every prestige, you will be given an amount of points to spend in the prestige shop so you can choose which perks work best for you!

For the first prestige, you get 6 prestige points added to your balance. For the second prestige, you get 10 prestige points added (16 total), then 14 more at prestige 3 (30 total), increasing by +4 points earned with each subsequent prestige.

You can purchase potion effects, trap/spider disabling, sell and loot multipliers, extra mywarps, as well as a variety of “instant” item like passes or crates! Outside of the instant item, nearly all perks have multiple tiers to them, so you can upgrade past just level 1 of that perk. For example, the first tier is haste 1 and the final tier of that perk is passive haste 3!

In addition to this, you will get an extra +1 prestige crate every 2 prestiges, not just 1 every time. (So, 1 prestige crate at pres 1/2, 2 prestige crates at pres 3/4, 3 prestige crates at pres 5/6, etc.)

Here’s a sneak peek picture of GUI for a couple new, unrelated features! Can you guess what they might be?

And lastly, another small peek at the inside map!

27 Likes

Theme is actually just Thanos

14 Likes

builds look godly

4 Likes

looks hype but does the regen effect also stack giving regen 3?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

cool

2 Likes

agreed

poggers?

ultra boost, legendary boost, mythical boost?

:o

Map 8 hype!

4 Likes

Oooh, exciting!! Can’t wait for Map 8.

1 Like

woo I actually have a reason to get on minecraft again :smiley:

3 Likes

can’t wait!

1 Like

hulk smash?

omg so excited!!! :+1:

Incoming THANOS event, rip 50% of your stuff!!

9 Likes

LMFao.

Uhhh looks amazing as always! Cant wait for the release!!! :heart_eyes:

1st gui is a pic of purchasable personal (?) boosts for farming, mining, looting and killing (?)

2nd one is a bunch of sub-boosts for all of those money making methods as well (ex redstone = ub, gold block = legendary & purple wool = myth boost)

this map no cap is already looking to be 1 of the best so far :clap: great theme and cool new features

NOOOOO NOT AIGAN!!
I still mis my melter…

The unrelated GUI features look like statistics.
Probably going to be the first map where I will try to reach prestige…