WoolWars Weekly Updates - New Map Monday!

Hello guys!

Today I have an exciting announcement! Starting today, every Monday there will be a new map added to WoolWars. These will be a mix of Build team maps and community maps, so if you like to make WW maps then perhaps you might see your map in-game soon!

Week 1: Kiwi Monster by Aiadeva

With hints of Sarlacc inspiration, what would happen if a tasty fruit decided it had had enough with humanity? Well, apparently nothing good. My only advice would be to run in the opposite direction, but if you do decide to go playing in the jaws of a monster then perhaps just watch your feet…

Flag Wars

Although its stunning beauty is hard to deny, the map Flag Wars has had some issues regarding size and performance of the map. To combat this, Flag Wars has now been transformed into a 50-player tournament map, and taken out of the normal map pool. However, a new map - FlagWars Castle - has been added to the map pool, and has a very unique playstyle. There will now be more time to explore the castle in a match and some very interesting PvP situations will arise from the unique landscape of a castle. Along with the map optimisations meaning there is no lag at the start of the game from the sandstone and less stuff to render for low-end computers, you should now have a much more enjoyable experience on the map! Oh, and no more Withers either :eyes:

Each week I will post the new map to this thread as a reply or edit, so keep an eye on it!
Thanks!

56 Likes

Epic map @Aiadeva :yellow_heart: :+1:

8 Likes

WOO

6 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG ILY BFI01 TYSM

New map thing is pretty cool as well, and excited to see the new flag wars castle and Kiwi Monster maps :eyes:

7 Likes

LETS GOOO AIA <3333
unclear.

7 Likes

WOOO great map!!

5 Likes

WOOOOO LETS GO AIAA

6 Likes

Aia nice map!!! <33

6 Likes

Here before Aiadeva

6 Likes