WoolWars suggestions - Daily/Weekly Quests, Achievements, and the Devil kit

This suggestion will be split into the three different things in the title, starting with

Daily Quests

I believe Daily/Weekly woolwars quests would be a pretty fun addition to the game. They would provide constant available gameplay and give new players a chance to challenge themselves or play more. They would all have a reward (usually in tokens) While these rewards may seem small to long time players, who while trying their hardest can crank out 200 tokens in every game, they would provide a nice challenge for new players or an incentive to play a few games every day

Quests
Daily - Game of the Day - Play 1 game of woolwars (must be in game for at least 30s) - 20 tokens
Daily - First Kill - Get one kill in a game - 30 tokens
Daily - First Win - Get a win in a WoolWars game - 100 tokens
Daily - On a Roll - Get a 3 Winstreak on woolwars - 250 tokens

Weekly - Free kit!
Kill 50 players
Win 10 games
Reach a 3 winstreak

Reward - 1 Free kit

Achievments

Achievments would be harder challenges for players to complete and would provide larger rewards than daily/weekly quests. However you are only able to claim the rewards once.

Fallen Angel - Kill 3 players after triggering the angel kit ability - Reward: Devil Kit (more later)

Bouncy! - Survive a 30+ block fall with a slime block while using the bouncy kit - 1000 Tokens

A kilogram of feathers - Kill somebody with fall damage while using the feather kit - 500 tokens

A Kilogram of Steel - Kill somebody using the fall damage from Anvil Kit - 1000 Tokens

Im Walking here! - hit somebody 15 times with the grandpa stick in one game - 1000 Tokens

Doctor - Heal 20 Hearts in one game using the regeneration and potions from the Healer kit - 750 tokens

Meet the Spy - Kill five players in one game using the Spy kit - 500 tokens

Overpowered - Have one of every possible positive Potion effect at once! (this includes paladin
exclusive potion effects) - 2500 Tokens (high reward due to high kill requirement)

Indestructible - Wear a full set of diamond armor - 2000 tokens

Isnt this supposed to be difficult? - Get a 5 winstreak using the Pufferfish kit - 3000 Tokens

What lies behind that mask - Get a fire kill using the Pyro Kit - 1000 tokens

Fruitberries style - Kill somebody with Engineers explosion - 500 tokens

Spammer and Proud - Get 5 kills in the first minute of the game using the archer kit - 750 tokens

HOT! - Win a game with only 2 Max health using the camel kit - 1000 tokens

Meet the Spy 2 - Kill a spy using the copycat kit - 500 tokens

Spleef? - Kill somebody by spleefing them with the knitter kit. - 1000 tokens

MINE! - Loot 20 chests in one game using the greedy kit - 500 tokens

Ok i got good, now what? - Reach the top #100 players on the global Leaderboard - 10000 Tokens

Cold Blooded - Reach the top 100 in kills - 5000 tokens

Bloodlust - Reach the top 50 in kills - 10000 tokens

SOMEBODY STOP HIM - Reach the top 10 in Kills - 25000 Tokens

The most wanted man in woolwars - Reach #1 in kills - WOOLY tag + 1 Month Elite

Addicted - Reach the top 100 in Games played - 5000 tokens

Maybe you should stop? - Reach the top 50 in Games played - 10000 Tokens

Why are we still here? - Reach the top 10 in Games played - 25000 Tokens

Ancient - Reach #1 In Games Played - WOOLY tag + 1 Month Elite

Grand Champion - Reach the top 50 In Wins - 10000 Tokens

Gold Medalist - Reach the top 10 in Wins - 20000 tokens

Undefeatable - Reach #1 in wins - WOOLY tag + 1 Month Elite

Hard to kill - Reach the top 50 in winstreaks - 10000 Tokens

Firetrucking - Reach the top 10 in winstreaks - 20000 Tokens

You did it… - Reach #1 in Winstreaks - 1 Month Elite

Wait- you’re still going??? - Reach a 200 Winstreak - WOOLY tag (i understand this is an incredibly steep winstreak to reach, however i believe it is possible)

The best in the world - Reach #1 on the Global Rankings - Permanent elite until you are no longer #1 Global, and the Golden Wooly Tag, Requires at least 2 #1 Positions on the leaderboards

Devil Kit

Upon death teleport to the bottom of the sandstone, when you respawn you have 3 max hearts (idk) You respawn with a diamond sword and a permanent bright red leather chestplate with fire protection 10.

This kit costs 3500 tokens but is free if you complete the Fallen Angel Achievment

10 Likes

Quests have already been suggested many times.
I agree though, they would be a great addition to the game :+1:

About your achievement ideas, this (like quests) has been suggested a lot before but I like the idea of quests that aren’t just for tokens, but for things like exclusive tags and ranks.

One thing I’ll say about your token prizes is that they’re quite high - for example

This isn’t really that difficult to do, and 1000 tokens is equal to winning 4 automated events on kitpvp.

Don’t get me wrong - I really do like these ideas.

IF this were to be added I’d say it’d need at least 1 stack of wool because otherwise you’d just die instantly

I like the idea of the idea (if that makes sense?) but I don’t think I’d want to see it in game (personally, ofc)

4 Likes

I would agree that some of the rewards are a bit high, however you have to remember that they are kit exclusive, meaning you would either have to buy free kit mode, or purchase the kit in order to get the achievment, which was taken into consideration when picking the rewards, they are also one time rewards. and in the grand scheme of things, as mentioned top players can get 200 tokens per game if its a wednesday. 500-1000 tokens isnt much for a one time acomplishment.

2 Likes

im not very good at giving feedback so im just going to say i like the achievements

2 Likes

i feel u

1 Like

I agree with Helix I really like the ideas but the prizes are just so much for the achievements.

+1

5 Likes

Prizes are in no way final, this post is far more about the concept and how it would be executed. the prizes can be very easily changed

2 Likes

I like this a lot. As helix said, the achievement rewards seem quite high, but overall I like the idea. Devil kit idea also sounds really interesting. Not sure how well it’ll actually do, but the idea itself intrigues me.

The one thing that’s odd about this is that there aren’t really any good ways to spend tokens in woolwars right now. Most of the top players have at least 30k, sometimes even more. These ideas are great, but there needs to be a reward other than “whee I can buy free kit mode every hour of this month!”

3 Likes

there is

1 Like

I was going to say something about the prizes, but since you addressed that the post isn’t about that as opposed to the actual quests (which I completely agree with adding) I’ll just talk about those instead.

I think 1 game is far too small, 10 games instead, but with a higher token prize instead (like 50ish tokens) would be better

This is also too small, I think 5 kills would be better.

This isn’t that hard to do, maybe placing it while falling is hard but you could also just build a big platform or something below then climb up really high and jump.

This also doesn’t seem that hard

Couldn’t a player just constantly damage themselves (with fall damage or something) and then heal for this achievement?

Would this only be with paladin? Because you can get every effect from normal potions and paladin with halloween kit, along with some halloween exclusive effects like haste, night vision and blindness. Also is this all in one game, in general or all at once?

This wouldn’t be very hard, and where does the name come from?

Not that I think this is a bad idea, but what if you stole spy using copycat and THEN killed someone for this quest? That might be more interesting.

Where does the name come from with this? Also would that mean you’d have 2 max health when you win or just at some point in the game?

I like this idea, but would this be with just the traps, or any explosives?

Also when someone completes an achievement/quest, there should be something in chat letting them know to collect the reward (to that player only, of course).

3 Likes

The TF2 ones are the only references i put in there, rest are just names i thought of

2 Likes

achievements are a cool idea; but they and their prizes should be cosmetic. (like offering particles or having like a title above your ign in lobby)

plus

achievements technically are just quests but on a different level

i don’t think these ideas are bad in the slightest, but they still are unpolished and to be fair, are unbalanced still

nonetheless, im not the best approver of this type of stuff, so I don’t know how much ideas i can give, but to be fair, one advice piece I can give, is at the very least, is:

EITHER USE BOLD, ITALICS, AND OR USE COLOR! IT IS SO HARD TO READ ALL OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS!

If you need any help, go to [Updated] Format Codes for your Forum Posts.

regardless, i’d love to see you make this post again or keep editing this post. furthermore, if I can give more advice in that regard, I probably will. anyways, beel signing off

:heart:

2 Likes

yeah bro just make the sandstone lava at this point

1 Like

how would this be tracked

3 Likes

I like the idea but I think maybe decreasing the amount of tokens and maybe just making some changes.

1 Like

I like your creativity with the quests, nice ideas

1 Like