Possible new death messages for WoolWars

Whilst WoolWars has received a fair bit of attention recently, with one of the most iconic things about it is it’s charm as a uniquely created munchymc gamemode. One the aspects that create this charm is the death messages when a player is killed, either by the self or other players. Here is where I have 2 ideas:
Idea one: Create unique death quotes, and either let them be unlocked by an achievement of some sort, or let it be sold as a cosmetic on the munchymc store. I wouldn’t know how it would tie into something like an achievement, but it could be something like @IceBreaker420’s suggestion which you can view here: WoolWars suggestions - Daily/Weekly Quests, Achievements, and the Devil kit The munchymc store idea also sounds good because more money = better able to pay developers/builders = better games, more content ect.
Idea #2: Give community members the chance to create some of these. Munchy has a lot of bright thinkers, hell there’s even a Thinker tag and an idea team, so why not let them have free reign over this? I bet they’d make some hilarious suggestions for this which would give the players a chuckle in game.
Well that’s all for me, hopefully this idea is actually good this time, cya

4 Likes

I love seeing new suggestions for woolwars! Especially ones that incorporate with other suggestions. I also suggested a “Dummy mode” which can be found here

2 Likes

I thought about that, but didn’t actually put it down good idea!

3 Likes

You would enjoy reading this post.

3 Likes

That’s an old post tho, things change in 14 months (also the feedback on that post was positive and creating a new post shines more light on the idea)

2 Likes