The cookie game

Hello everyone! I was just wandering around sending like goofy videos or something until candlea told me to animate the forums so I’ll do that right now!

I call this game: “the cookie game” (pretty clever eh?) in order to play this game let me first introduce you to:

:zap:the cookie! :zap:

IMG_7766

Now your one and only goal is to: Steal. This. Cookie. By ANY means necessary.
Below here is an example of how this game shall be played:

Player 1 (me): “I have a cookie!” (You all will NOT say this, this is for me to say only and it will not be spoke again!)
Player 2 (one of you): “I set off fireworks to distract you and steal the cookie!”
Player 3 (respond to player two): “I pull a comically large hammer out to slam you and steal the cookie” etc.

you may go as much times as you want but maybe not two times in a row!

Now let’s see who outwits the rest and steals the cookie :smiling_imp:

I have a cookie!

6 Likes

I set fire to your pants and take the cookie while you were distracted!

4 Likes

I replace the cookie with a fake 3D printed one while you’re looking away

4 Likes

I take ur jmod role away to distract u while i take the cookie

4 Likes

i steal your sniffing idiot pet stashing him away in some underwater cave and leaving it to be tortured and burned alive

i also take the cookie or something ig

7 Likes

I take you on a honeymoon and steal the cookie while ur looking away

6 Likes

I say a lame joke and u laugh too much u turn un-alive, and i take the cookie

5 Likes

i aint even playing the game atp thats just hot

5 Likes

Hugging you till you forget about the cookie so I can steal it!

Summary

It was either that or he’d go sleep deprived. You welcome everyone! :cookie:

6 Likes

I just take it from you

You’re weak.

9 Likes

I replaced the real cookie with a wheel of cheese painted as a cookie when you weren’t looking

5 Likes

even better???

6 Likes

I take the Cookie with help from Cookie Monster, and he took it to sesame street for safe keeping. (No one knows how to get to sesame street, even me)

4 Likes

You’re*.

I’ve waited so long to do this :pray:

1 Like

I use the mystic arts to summon elmo who robs the cookie and returns it to the hand of the rightful eater of the cookie.

3 Likes

I snatched the cookie from Drex’s hands and ate it.

3 Likes

as you eat it you pass out since its poisoned, thats when i snatch whats left of the cookie

4 Likes

I tell dan someone needs his powerful smod help on survival, then I steal the cookie :cookie:

5 Likes

I summon your natural enemy to swallow all your kiwi’s

And steal the cookie while you grieve

3 Likes

I take the cookie back and digitalize it into Minecraft and send it into aCookieGod’s hardcore world filled to the brim with millions of cookies, no one will ever find the right one

3 Likes