The cookie game

btw someone should animate this, this would be entertaining to watch

4 Likes

I could try when I get time, but each person gets one frame or something

4 Likes

I kidnap Santa and use his pouch to take all the cookies, I know I’ve got the ONE, doesn’t matter if I can find it in all the stuff

4 Likes

I don’t want one I want THE COOKIE. I pray to the ancient fersnac and then sacrifice 10 people. as reward he grants me the original cookie!

1 Like

I convinced Mysaan that you were hacking with that cookie and she took it away from you and destroyed it. I found the pieces of it and put it in a blender to make cookie powder which I then added milk to and turned into a concoction that I drank in front of your face

3 Likes

I use the power of Friendship to recreate THE cookie from the concoction and I now have THE cookie again

4 Likes

Ahem sir I think that thing is in my stomach, therefore I still have the cookie.

3 Likes

i stole your stomach?

5 Likes

I surgically remove the cookie from the stomach and hand it back to Brooke, then I put it inside a nuclear bomb designed to detonate should anyone attempt to open it. no matter if it has to do with magic or is a physical break in, the bomb shall detonate no matter who attempts to get the cookie

4 Likes

I attempt to take the cookie and explode ig. I die next to the ashes of the cookie :cookie:

5 Likes

I resurrect mysaan as my specter on the deal that she will help me get the cookie, I have the cookie and a teammate now >:)

3 Likes

I give drexor 10,000 gold for the cookie and if that does not work I code a plugin and input it that tps all the cookies to me and I eat them ALL

5 Likes

you promised me a cookie so you conveniently hand me THE cookie, then I take it to cookie heaven where it will rest for the end of time

3 Likes

I create cookie hell and send it there. Checkmate.

3 Likes

i kill thanos, steal the infinity gauntlet, snap the cookie out of existence, snap time travel out of existence, and snap the stones out of existence, the cookie no longer exists

Checkmate

3 Likes

it is then that we realize it was oatmeal raisin the entire time and all desire for “the cookie” instantly dissipates

the end.

4 Likes

Until some old grandma wants it and steals the cookie!

2 Likes

I bomb the grandmas house with fun and take the cookie !!! :cookie:
I don’t know if I’m allowed to say that without the with fun part

3 Likes

I made Waddle Doo beam attack you and caught the cookie after you dropped it and ran into the woods

KRtDL_Waddle_Doo_artwork

5 Likes

I cut down the woods and used pythagorean theorem to calculate the exact place a tree trunk would fall and managed to land it on your head. You get knocked out and drop the cookie, I picked it up from the ground, then went and signed two documents:

1. I signed the cookie’s adoption papers

2. I got a restraining order on anyone or anything that tries to steal the cookie

6 Likes