Thank You Crypt

Wow, I’m actually going to cry…
Thank you crypt, for everything you’ve done for munchymc. I have a lot of fond memories, from you showing up on my stream, to you giving me rampage, and the list goes on. Thank you for everything you’ve done, we will all miss you.

9 Likes

What is a “cahrypt”?

12 Likes

I’m here to say goodbye to my favorite admin (im sorry I chose favorites) and old favorite SMOD. The nicest, most kindhearted and funny person I’ve seen in a while, having those 3 traits are sometimes rare, and seeing him resign if makes me wanna cry, he was there when I had to ask questions, he was there when he hosted events that I won gladly, and he was the person, that carried me in zombies :( I love crypt and will never forget him, A farewell to an amazing admin, an amazing person, and the best admin of MunchyMC. -Alty <3

10 Likes

Such a great girlfriend. One of the best girlfriends I’ve ever dated.

12 Likes

Thank you so much Crypt for all you’ve done for this server it really isn’t gonna be the same without you. You’ve always been there since I got helper and even though you would be very mean to me when duelling me in WoolWars I am still gonna really miss you, you was one of the easiest staff to talk to.

Thank you for all you have done for everyone in the community and the server you will be really missed Crypt and I hope the best for you in your life :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you crypt, also i got no one to simp for now :(
but fr thank you crypt you have been a big help for munchy and made it fun and most of us will miss you <3

me go cri now :’)

10 Likes

honestly I never knew you but just wanted to say thanks. any admin must’ve shown serious dedication (no not the achievement) to get where they get, and you must’ve been no exception. I wish you the best in life.

11 Likes

Hello crypt remember our vine staff date

10 Likes

very gud admin

9 Likes

Looking at everyone’s replies, it seems as though everyone agrees that you were amazing at what you did and will be remembered on munchy forever. You were always very approachable and helpful to me, whether this be about people cheating, when I first asked for event, and anything else.
This post describes everything perfectly - so once again, thank you, and farewell. I wish you good luck on whatever you do next. :crown:

16 Likes

Thank you so much for everything you’ve done Crypt, we love you and we will miss you so so so much. Wish you luck on everything :heart: :heart:

12 Likes

): It’s been great getting to know everyone here. Leaving was probably one of the hardest decisions I had to make on this server. It’s amazing how much something so simple can change you as a person. I still remember joining the staff team as some random inexperienced survival helper back two years ago, and now I’m proud to say that I’ll be stepping down with all of my major goals accomplished. But above all, I’ve made good friends that I’ll never forget. Listing them all here would be impossible. I’ve also befriended my fair share of absolute noobs (@cheater) and people I frequently 20 soup on KitPvP (@zaldrex) :wink: It’s safe to say that without any of them, I wouldn’t have accomplished anything. So now, it’s my turn…

Thank you. Thank you for everything. It’s been an honor being a member of this community.:v:

62 Likes

I will miss you, my #1 fan.

13 Likes

Thanks crypt, you were the most dedicated kitpvp staff member that did nothing but improve it while you were there, thanks for everything and good luck with your future endeavors, with how good of a person you are, anything you pursue I’m sure you will be great in, bless up :facepunch:

14 Likes

Crypt thank you so much for everything you’ve done for Munchy. You’ve made such a positive impact on the whole community. It’s definitely not gonna be the same without you. I will never forget how you treated me with so much kindness all the time. We’re all gonna miss you Crypt, thank you for everything. Best of luck on your future endeavours! :)

nomeL <3

13 Likes

:broken_heart: gonna miss ya

13 Likes

actually guys I just found out that this guy codes in python so we had to break up, sorry to break the news

(he’s still really handsome though)

11 Likes

I will miss you cahrypt even though I don’t see you often because of timezones, you were one of the best Admins on the server you were always helping, answering questions, and being there when someone needs it You will be missed. :sob: :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

I never knew you, but I’m really thankful for everything you did for the server and the community <3
Reading thru the replies in this thread just shows how much of an impact you made on the people and we will all miss you, I wish you the best of luck on what you’re planning on putting your mind to next and just thank you for all you’ve done <3

10 Likes

Nuuuuuuuu… you’ve done so much for this community. Who’s gonna blacklist bicycle_brainlet’s alts now!?

Jokes aside, thank you for the immense positive impact you have made on this community. Gl in life!

10 Likes