Thank You Crypt

This post is to honor a dear friend of mine who has just recently decided to step down from their position as staff here on MunchyMC.

That person being @cahrypt. Now, there are way too many things this amazing former administrator has done for the community and the server itself, I cannot list them all or else it’d take up the entire post. They have been very dedicated towards Munchy and has contributed to a tonne of different things through-out their career as staff here. They’ve managed teams, such as the Event Team. Even servers, like the Event Server, and even for a small period of time Survival. And also helped, inspired and motivated a tonne of people, one of them being myself.

Personally there’s no doubt in my mind that without him Munchy would not be as great as it is today. And same goes for the individuals he has helped during his time here, he is a real life-changer. He has been one of my longest friends here on this platform, knowing him since the lowest rank to the highest. I have seen his progression as a staff member and a person generally, and so has many others. And honestly probably one of the best friends I have ever had, he made me the person I am today by making myself decide to change for the better.

Crypt’s dedication and contribution to the server will never be forgotten and will always be remembered by the community and by the staff team. I wish you the best of luck in your future ventures @cahrypt.

And once again…

71 Likes

Thank you for everything Crypt, for being there when I first got helper in the induction, to when you didn’t show up for my mod++ induction (yes im still bitter.) thank you for answering every question I could come up with, and all together just being such an amazing person. I definitely wouldn’t be as decent(ish) of a staff member as I am now without you

thank you once again for everything crypt, we will all miss you tons and I wish you luck on all future endeavours :orange_heart: :crown:

19 Likes

Crypt has been here ever since I joined and has helped me with many things. I wish you the best of everything that comes to your way crypt. You made munchy a better place for so many people and myself included. Thank you crypt for everything you have done for munchy :heart:

18 Likes

We’ll all miss you, Crypt! You were a part of my whole journey on Munchy so far from becoming an Event member in March of 2020 until now, I don’t think I would be where I am today without you; thank you for everything, farewell and good luck :heart:

19 Likes

We’re gonna miss you so much Crypt :( Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for Munchy and so many people individually. I’m forever greatful for the amount of patience you had answering all of my silly baby staff questions, good luck with everything! :purple_heart:

20 Likes

Thank you Crypt for quite literally everything. You have helped me, and countless other people with many situations which stretches from advice, to staffing. I’m sure a lot of us would not be where we’re at today without you by our sides. Munchy would certainly not be the same without you. It’s genuinely sad to see you go but at the end of the day it’s all just memories. We’ll never forget you. Wish you all the best of luck on your future endeavours and everything that’s ahead. :)
We’ll miss you king. :crown:

Love you homie. :heart:

19 Likes

:( seriously gonna miss u Crypt, u were there always for me since the day I got JMod,
I wouldn’t be where I am rn without your help. since the day I joined the server you were always one of the most dedicated people for the server and its community, Munchy wouldn’t be the same without u. Thank you so much for everything, best of luck with your future endeavors. :heart:

18 Likes

Crypt, you were so amazing to Munchy. You’ve dealt with my craziness and have always been there to help with my staff questions no matter how dumb they are. Thank you for all you’ve done, and we will miss you so much <3 Best wishes in everything carrot man, thank you for everything.

18 Likes

Gonna miss you crypt! I remember the first time you helped me in munchy survival <3. Thanks so much for being a great staff member and person for the years past and may you do great in your plans and adventures ahead. From hosting events to even playing bedwars for a bit!..(sorry if this is uhm advertising servers or something-) Well, see you around crypt!.. :heart:

18 Likes

never knew the guy (tbf i only know like 1/50 people, and i think that might be underestimating myself a little bit) but it does make me a little sad to see recognizable people in the community step down from their positions or go on break(s).

the thing that concerns me the most is that the thank you crypt png? jpg? is called “brother” however this could just be me underthinking things and not taking account of @Brotherawesome helping in making said image. however that as well could be me overthinking things.

11 Likes

unfortunate. the most playful and funny admin that goofed around with me a lot resigns. while he’s my enemy in the battlefield, he’s my friend overall. sad to see him resign but i hope he’s got some good plans for his future. love ya crypt

19 Likes

Rolling on the floor crying

14 Likes

Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me and for Munchy crypt :heart:
You were truly one of my favorite staff members and you will still remain one of my favorite people on planet earth.
I’ll never forget the day where I was in a call with two other players and all of us getting accepted for Event at the same time. Without you I would’ve been nowhere close of where I am now on Munchy.

I wish you very good luck on wherever life is taking you next and I hope to maybe see you around every once in a while.

Thank you :heart:

14 Likes

Thank you crypt for everything you’ve done for munchy and for the community you were such an amazing and talented staff member and a really great friend<3

I will never forget the way you treated me when I was a staff member you inspired me to do more you were always happy to help when I needed help with anything or if i had any staff questions or worries you were happy to help and you were always so kind and helpful to me even when I messed up something I just wanna say from the bottom of my heart thank you :heart:

Thank you for the amazing and fun memories we have have since 2020 I will miss you so much :sob:

I really wish you good luck for whatever you’re gonna do next I will never forget you and you will be missed deeply :heart:

Thank you again :heart:

15 Likes

im gonna cry. thank u so much crypt, a long time staff member and a great friend as well… sad to see you go back good luck in whatever you do next :( you’ll be missed & we love you <3

ur good pal,
shockings / SH0CKINGS / Local / Upon / Moriyama / Your Lover

14 Likes

We’ll miss you crypt, best of luck, and thank you for everything <3

14 Likes

Thank you for everything you’ve done for munchy and for me crypt.
It’s hard to imagine what munchy would have been without you!

Best of luck in the future!

13 Likes

thanks for everything crypt! ur amazing <3

13 Likes

Thank you for everything you’ve done crypt, I am horrible at writing long replies but good luck on your future endeavors <3

12 Likes

Thanks for everything Crypt, best of luck for everything in the future <3

13 Likes