Thank You Crypt

Oh crypty,

The amount of times you have spared me in Kit will leave me forever grateful. (there were many times I wasn’t so lucky) You always were there for people when I witnessed you in chat! From what I know, you are an amazing person and I don’t doubt that for one second. Please know that we are all rooting for you and wish you only the best in your future endeavors.

I’ll miss seeing ya around :broken_heart:

o/ - Serene/Snow/Furret/Skep/Moon

10 Likes

Cahrypt this is just something I want to say, will we ever see you in munchy again perhaps in a while
“as of maybe months/years” you might log in every now and then?

7 Likes

Thank you for everything Crypt,
You are the reason I have got to where I am in the first place. You have helped me so much throught the past year. Munchy isn’t going to be the same without you man. I wish you the best to come in your future.

We will all miss you king. <3

11 Likes

I’ll keep in touch, that’s for sure

17 Likes

the only time you made me lose at anything was when you played tnt run with me and just kept bombing right next to me so i could go back to start.

8 Likes

Thank you cahrypt!

7 Likes

Hey @cahrypt :)

Some people told me about you stepping down and I just couldn’t stay there without saying goodbye

You were such a huge role model for me and helped me get through a lot of tough times, even some you never knew. When I first became jmod you made me felt welcomed, encouraged me, trained me, and kept doing that even until my very last days as smod. There’s so much you did for me, more than you’ll ever realize, a lot I can’t say here, a lot I can’t remember.
You even taught and helped me learning about redstone, which is something I NEVER thought I would ever understand, you even spent 2-3 hours making my semi-automatic potion machine on survival, something you really didn’t have to do.

When I had my doubts, multiple times during my time as staff, you were there to support me and even though we weren’t really that close friends I knew I could ALWAYS count on you. You are a true role model, an example of a hard-working, kind, solid, reliable and amazing person and staff.

I wish you all the happiness in the world, you deserve it so much, and may fortune be on your path wherever you are going!

Signed, a little kiwi :kiwi_fruit:

21 Likes

:(

11 Likes

wait what

6 Likes

We’ll miss you so much Crypt. You made my experience on Munchy absolutely phenomenal and whenever I had a question, you were always right there to help me with anything I could ever ask for. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done.

Stay safe. <3

10 Likes

Ty Crypt for everything. :>

4 Likes

lamo.

3 Likes

big man why u leave :cry:

1 Like

Please don’t necropost @notnesh :(