Tell me about your survival spouse and I will draw you together THE SEQUAL!

:heart: Hello people! :heart:

It’s february! Do you know what that means? Yeah I don’t either. But valentines day happens in february and I’m bored so I’m going to bring back something that I made in 2022 (yeah ik so old, it’s crazy)
In February of 2022 I made this post on valentines day. This time I’m bored and kinda lazy so I will give myself loads of time and post this today. Regardless let me tell you how it works.

All you need to do if you want a drawing with your spouse is comment on this post the story of how you decided to get married. I’ll start with telling you how I married my wonderful spouse @Starry_Dreams :kissing_heart:

:)

I’m not sure how we got there, but we were at Starry’s base and I had recently gotten divorced so I just asked Starry if they were married which they weren’t!! Then I grabbed a diamond… I mean a ring from my base and I proposed. Our friend Brockq was also present and were able to take some cool screenshots of the moment.

Of course you might wonder what to expect? Well good for you cause I’m prepared, I have already drawn me and Starry! And of course if you want to be very secretive you can always message me on discord (Mysaan) instead if you still want a drawing but don’t want to reply to this post!

23 Likes

@danior and mcdonalds best gay couple on survival

5 Likes

me and @DutchMTC
We got married back last season to avoid marrying @JamieDactyl

7 Likes

Me and @LuLuBearG
We are best friends, very inseparable, pretty much do everything together

6 Likes

@dxlicaterose left me so i married @Kybz but he’s kinda gross ngl… i miss my old wife :pleading_face:
anyways i GUESS i’ll take a drawing of us… (all jokes aside ur art is amazing and i’m excited to see all the drawings!!)

6 Likes

i met NotABear1 at the coordinates 10899 111 -7936 this very year. it was love at first sight. please draw us.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community watowls!!

4 Likes

my wonderful wife @pesusalla and I have been married since 2021 ^-^
How we met:

7 Likes

i love my wife ily <33

6 Likes

Me and robin long story but short verison was long night vc and just randomly asked if we could marry and yep😂

4 Likes

The seriously reply:

Very generous mysaan! If you wouldn’t mind I got a very special someone that I’d love to be in a picture with and who am I to pass up a free pfp! Anyways if you do decide to draw me THANK U SO MUCH! Anyways more info on my waiting below!

@Dynisty you sweet pookie cutie you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Alright so one day on Kitpvp while it was still alive chat broke in the sense messages sent by people on 1.8 and I as lazy as I am was on 1.20 I found out I was the only one that could talk! So as any knowledgeable person such as myself would do I enlightened everyone on the m&m lore (see below)

So of course as we all know dynisty immediately LOVED ME from the start, and because of this he wanted to know more about the m&m lore and so I DM’d him our first message :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (below)

And so that is how our love started, he’s such a cutie patootie! He sends me such lovely messages :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

his Shakespearic words

And this is why you should completely disregard everyone else here and skip to drawing me and my kitten whiskers sweet baboon dynisty :heart_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Moumik hi

6 Likes

Me and @Mmpi would be pretttyyyyy cool :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Does redstone count as a spouse?

6 Likes

Sure.

4 Likes

Me and Poseidon, he was the best non-god Axolotl in existence to me

4 Likes

Me and @DonutJack are married on survival but I fear this was back when I was still in my furry persona era and he may divorce me for having skin now

5 Likes

my survival spouse is @nataffy we’re married but it’s a love hate relationship sometimes

4 Likes

Thank you @DREX0R aka Cybertron aka pookiebear maximus. This is a very heartwarming post that you have made for the both of us and I enjoyed reading all of it. Who would have thought that a chat glitch would lead to our beautiful relationship? Here’s to many more potential restraining orders. :cowboy_hat_face: <33

5 Likes

Oh there will be restraining…. but no order :smiling_imp:

1 Like