Tell me about your survival spouse and I will draw you together THE SEQUAL!

this is actually funny

2 Likes

i don’t edate what are some good tips for beginners

2 Likes

A bit about how we met would be on the first day of joining munchy, I was just checking out the game modes and hopped into the event at the time there was one other player on there which would be neon! We started talking and friended I didn’t see neon for awhile after that casually logging onto event now and than to see if he was on, Than one day in riverside 1.0 I was just playing around when I see the welcoming new player message with a very familiar name NeonKnight9115, I immediately got him to TPA to me gave him stuff and we just chilled well he built his very nice looking castle at riverside 1.0 and since than we been very good friends, :D

5 Likes

Me and @JediAJ212 ^-^
We met when he tried to show me to a drowned spawning spot, but we ended up never finding it and still had a lot of fun and it was friendship immediately. We got close super quick and celebrated my bday a few days later… now it’s almost been a year and I couldn’t be happier to have platonically married Jedi for tax reasons

Untitled1007_20240112092753

(Art by @MrSmolBeans we be vibing aren’t we :3)

5 Likes

Pretty much inseparable… EXCEPT for not inviting us to boys night smh me and Lulu will have girls night /j

4 Likes

Thanks helixed :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

My wife is pretty:cherry_blossom::two_hearts:
Here is a little something i did while listening to french songs in the bus

9 Likes

I LOVE YOU OH MY GOD LA VIE DE MOI J’MATTENDAIS PAS À ÇAAAAAA :sob:

5 Likes

Since when could you draw? Also me next? Maybe riding a giant lobster into battle with like a flaming sword or like an axe or rope dart or something on fire?

2 Likes

SO CUTTTTEEEE I love the warm colors and the style! I didn’t know you could draw :o I also haven’t seen a lot of Minecraft art with like blocky style that actually looks really good, nice work!

4 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:, I used to draw alot more when i was in art school, but as i got more busy i didnt find the motivations anymore. And i always feel shy to show my art, but i will always draw my friends as a sign of appreciation and love. :cherry_blossom::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Wrong i will never divorce you my pookie wookie

3 Likes

Don’t feel shy I love it!!! Also im your friend too…… and in fact your best survival grandson!

2 Likes

You said you hated my new skin :(

4 Likes

but i love you on the inside :3

3 Likes

Pause.

Me and @GodKoala
Story: We saw each other, we decided it was time for marriage.

5 Likes

We truly are a koality couple :) (sorry about the pun)

3 Likes

Personally I think you are the best cat girls.

First drawing done, I think I’m lazy to make a forum reply each time so I’m just going to be posting and pinging people in the discord from now on. And dw is someone is on the forums but not on discord I’ll prob just dm the image to you.

12 Likes

meow

4 Likes