Survival tier lists

Wiggity wiggity what up gang

it appears me DREX0R and my bestie skepiwi have thought of another ingenious idea I’m going to take all the credit for!

One day long ago (legit yesterday) I was playing survival with skepiwi talking about how I’m gonna shave him bald if he doesn’t make me Fortnite cosmetics or something and then he brought up an ingenious idea of making a survival tier list for impact. With this stroke of genius we both got to work and made the most legendary tier lists of all time (only mine was good) but in the end they were both tier lists. Anyways we made a second tier list to rate events and like we decided “hey why not share this to the public” which then skepiwi told me to help him make this because I’m the ”Expert” at making these. With this honor I present Not 1! Not 2! Not 3! Oh wait it was 2! 2 tier lists!

Now for these tier lists you may find confusion on 1 or maybe both of them but I can assure you it is simple as long as you follow the instructions (see at the bottom).

When it comes to these for the players tier list please judge from impact on survival and not who’s the nicest (ik y’all would put me at S) or the coolest (once again me) or the sexiest (I’m so flattered everyone is F but me at S tier) now for real dont be bias

As for the other one judge based on how fun it is not how much skill it takes or whatever, if you haven’t participated in the event just leave it out.

Instructions:

Step one is to click these links: Survival players tier list Survival events tier list

Then for step two fill out your opinions on the matters of each tier list.

Step three is to show them here and you’re done!

There isn’t much rules with this but of course this is peoples opinions so please be respectful of them and you are allowed to share your beliefs but debate in a civil and respectful way.

Have fun everyone and maybe there can be more of these if you all enjoy them enough.

Have fun everyone and before I end this please note I am kidding about half the stuff of me over exaggerating myself, just want to make it clear because some people take it wrong.

I put a lot of effort into this one which hopefully you all appreciate a little and I did have some fun with this. Finally thank you to @skepiwi for hatching this amazing idea and giving me the chance to make this with him.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Animal farm deserves no love

4 Likes

Y’all use colors without even caring about light mode users. :weary:

4 Likes

AIGHT

3 Likes

4 Likes

• Spooky Fishing can be extremely fun with a lot of players around despite being a tad bit boring. Shulker Onslaught and Lucky cheese are not only both unique events from the server but amazing ones to play!

• Boat race would have been an S tier to me if boat collisions weren’t a thing… and I’m good at surviving so of course Mob survival will be S. Ish a fun event.

• God, that would be fire if there was a Bingo on the ch but it’s always a blast playing bingo, it always gets messy and funky which is lovely. Elytra race is amazing too and would have been S if there was maybe more maps… Last to stop running events are also incredibly cool and I’m actually amazed there isn’t such event on the ch. What to hate about Simon says? :joy:

• Fire wars could really improve, there could be some power ups dropping here and there, more items to maybe knock people into the fire, disable passive health regeneration, adding some mobs that pursue you to prevent camping… the game is fun and would be way better with more care! Build and map arts competitions have always been fun to me even though I suck at building but map arts… :fire: Spleef is okay if @skepiwi doesn’t play and parkour race is fun if people don’t just make damn annoying extra hardcore painful parkour (painkour).

• PvP games aren’t my favorites because there are pros in those so yeah King Of The Hill will be a meh to me as for sumo. Boat hockey is fun but it could improve. Make a better arena so the boat won’t necessarily spend most of its time at the edges, maybe add rods to the game (Damn playing against @cheater in the small arena below spawn was crazy cool. I still remember that one rod move that made me win even though I was winning already…), maybe more maps etc.

• The reason why Dropper to me is low is because the Round 3 is not only extremely messy but very confusing which is only something people that are sorta used to play dropper can pass rather easily? I mean, yeah it’s supposed to be a bit hard but yeah my astigmatism is clearly not helping me out there… but the game is fun. Skin comps… they aren’t bad, they aren’t the most amazing either I shall say but some like it, it’s always a blast to see people come up with cute skins but yeah, just not my style so I only appear for the rewards. :slightly_smiling_face: Whatever involves luck is just me camping in a corner so… oh and dropper is like water drop to me. I just suck at both.

• Animal farm is just… in the room for improvements I guess. It can get quite irritating and that’s just frustrating to have like 10 cows being stolen or just stalled by some other people. I don’t know, the game mode and concept is rather cool but the execution can be upgraded. Same as Hide And Seek, while I personally like it, I wish to see more actions, maybe 5 seekers or a set one depending on how many players are in the game, make people glow one minute before the countdown ends, I would have suggested to have chat off to prevent people disclosing your hiding spot but that can be reconsidered? I don’t know… but those are somewhat the least events I enjoy playing…

What about y’all? :smiley:

5 Likes

Really similar to my list, but spleef is A tier at least cmon

Also hide and seek is a skill issue on your part….

1 Like

Switch to dark mode switch back ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

:angry:

2 Likes

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m flattered lmao

2 Likes

ig i didnt exist in season 3 and 4

1 Like

leaving out some popular surv players is wild @skepiwi

2 Likes

I no see me

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. I forgot my boy @Scop211

3 Likes

Damn, I feel offended that I was put in “Not Enough Information” I thought we were besties :frowning:

3 Likes

Sorry!!!

3 Likes