Survival tier lists

crying rn rat :sob:

3 Likes

Maybe it made you score once! I wiped the floor with you easy peasy. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

My tier list on survival players impact

My ranking of events

4 Likes

6 Likes

Awww C :(

I put phols skin though? It’s in your not survival main tier I believe, also C :(

1 Like

Phol is in here lol he’s in the not survival main section you put him in XD

3 Likes

I look really good in the B tiers

3 Likes

I wanted to make a rank for drex, but i thought ur not a survival main, anws with ranking or not ur amazing.

2 Likes

Omg, thats phol!!! I thought it was mddey xDD
I suck with skins…

3 Likes

4 Likes

awwww :blush:

3 Likes

hate u sm babygirl :heart::heart::heart_hands:

3 Likes

thx for ur 12 in mm :3

2 Likes

First I kinda am a survival and kit main I spend the same time really on both, Kitpvp I lean a little toward cause I feel I have better impact on it and also it’s where I kinda started to get known in munchy but survival is where most of my friends are at.

Second Tysm <3

1 Like

Haha guys I played survival once :DDDD

3 Likes

Who are you

2 Likes

imagine missing in every tierlist

2 Likes

I don’t really know what this list is supposed to represent, so I just put people I think play a lot and are chill people in the higher tiers

btw sorry if I put you in the “Im not good with skins” tier

Edit: holy moly I did not mean to put drex in the lowest, He’s at least A

Edit 2: the last person in “so close to s” is a mistake, idk who that is
xd

Edit 3: holy guacamole I just realized how many mistakes I made xD If I was to fix it I’d put the person in D tier in the idk who that is tier, and all the things I’ve already talked about. But ofc I cba to fix it soooooo

6 Likes

It represents impact on survival but I think I’m like B or something, A maybe one day soon but yeah

2 Likes

@skepiwi told me I was too harsh on my player tier list so I’m not sending it. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes