Survival - Spooky Fishing Event 2023

Spooky Fishing 2023 is here! :ghost:
Greetings, Survival players! It’s that bewitching time of year again, and the Spooky Fishing Event is upon us, ready to immerse us in a world of Halloween enchantment. :jack_o_lantern::crescent_moon:

:fishing_pole_and_fish: Casting for Rewards and Treats :candy:
Prepare your fishing gear and embark on a chilling adventure at the Spooky Lake. As you cast your lines, beware the mysteries lurking beneath the surface. Your bait might just snag you fantastic rewards or deliciously spooky treats. But here’s the catch: the more fellow anglers you summon to your side, the greater your chances of unearthing these delightful surprises. So, rally your friends for an unforgettable Halloween gathering!

:ghost: Beware the Bosses! :ghost:
But wait, the Spooky Lake holds more than just treats. Beneath its dark waters, three malevolent bosses lie in wait. These formidable foes guard their treasures with a ghostly zeal. Are you courageous enough to face their eerie challenges and claim their ghastly prizes? Stay vigilant, as the lake conceals secrets that only the bravest souls can unveil!

:spider: Eerie Elder Guardian - A New Challenge! :spider:
This year, a new and spine-chilling adversary emerges from the depths: the Eerie Elder Guardian. It lurks beneath the lake’s floor, waiting to be brushed up from the mysterious Spooky Gravel that sporadically appears every 1-5 minutes. To harness its sinister power, you must employ the enigmatic Spooky Brushes. Face this eerie guardian, conquer its malevolence, and you may just unlock the darkest secrets of the Spooky Lake.

:ghost: Meet the Ghostly Trader on the Ghost Ship :ghost:
Venture to the Ghost Ship that haunts these eerie waters, and there you will encounter the enigmatic Ghostly Trader. This spectral figure offers you the opportunity to enhance your fishing experience. You can purchase superior fishing rods, increasing your chances of capturing treats and rewards, as well as the elusive Spooky Brushes. However, beware, for the Ghostly Trader may have specific requirements that must be met before he’ll do business with you. Moreover, he requires you to fish up some stock for him before his shop will open.

:crescent_moon: Embrace the Spirit of Halloween :spider_web:
Join us in celebrating the essence of Halloween as you fish, confront formidable bosses, and decipher the enigmas hidden within the Spooky Lake. Let the moonlight guide your way, and may your nets overflow with spine-tingling delights!

:clock3: Event Goes Live in 30 Minutes! :tada:
Mark your calendars and set your alarms, for the Spooky Fishing Event shall come to life in just 30 minutes. The magic of Halloween awaits, so gather your courage and prepare for a hauntingly good time. :jack_o_lantern::ghost::crescent_moon:

A massive thank you to @cheater for helping with new spooky features & creating the new spoopy tags, and a massive thank you to @Alkemystix for the amazing and scary Spooky Lake build! :heart:

15 Likes

what is this

1 Like

It’s not here yet!!

2 Likes

Spooky fishing :smiley:
excited-meliodas-meliodas

3 Likes

sorry im not coming back but looks cool

2 Likes

will you come back if i offer cookies

1 Like

they’re gonna have to cancel the event if you don’t come back.

2 Likes

Does this mean I get to tell my fishing jokes and go on complex fishing adventures?

Also nice well put together announcement, makes me want to play it and idk what this is besides what I read.

1 Like

depends which

1 Like

moldy ones

1 Like

Are we supposed to care?

2 Likes

call off the whole event

3 Likes