MunchyMC Newsletter - October 2023

banner

MunchyMC Newsletter: Edition 69 - October 2023

This month was somewhat Spookyyy… We hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

Which popular Halloween candy is YOUR favorite?

• Skittles
  • M & M’s
  • Snickers
  • Candy Corn
  • Hershey’s
  • Reese’s
  • Sour Patch Kids
  • Whoppers
0 voters

Staff Team

Promotions

Junior Moderator

EvillRat - EvillRat has been promoted to Survival Junior Moderator!

Written by DutchMTC.

PRISON MAP 10 IS OUT :fire::fire::fire:

With more content than any other Map so far, Map 10 was launched on October 14th! If you’d like to learn more about Map 10, see the Release Post!
If you’ve already played the Map, what has been your favorite thing so far? :sparkler:

Changelog :tada:
Theres 2 new Creature Rares and one new Epic Rare.
The looting odds were buffed and we finally saw the addition of /toggletrap! Good day for you looters out there!
As always there were some buffs, nerfs and fixes too!

To see the full list of added, nerfed, buffed or adjusted items this month, type /cl in game to see the changelog.

Written by DonutJack.

Good evening folks and welcome to the October edition of the Newsletter, and evidently my last ever Newsletter :( We hope you had the most amazing Halloween, and here’s to an amazing Christmas

I. Spooky Fishing!

This month, the incredible Spooky Fishing event was released!

This event was a fun filled spooky challenge full of rewards and treats! There were a few new aspects to this event from last year, such as: new bosses, the Eerie Elder Guardian and the Ghostly Trader!

You can read more about it here!

Massive thank you to everyone involved in this event, as it was a hit!

II. Halloween Accessories!

This month also introduced the incredible new Halloween Accessories created by skepiwi and cheater!

You can now dress up as your favourite Halloween movie characters, such as Ghostface and Jason Voorhees!

To find out more information on these new accessories, you can click here!

And now, we’ve reached the end of the October newsletter. Thank you all so very much for reading! As mentioned above this is my final newsletter, after 2 years of writing it. (Literally 2 years… I did my first one in October 2021) Thank you to all who have read during that time, have an amazing holidays everyone. :orange_heart::jack_o_lantern:

Written by infernalfae.

Community Art Highlights! :paintbrush:

Well hello there! Welcome or welcome back to the art highlights of the newsletter, I’m very excited to have you here. This month there has been so much wonderful and spooky art posted. But before we get into that let me tell you about a spooky artist.

Artist Interview

CharcoalWitch

CharcoalWitch

CharcoalWitch also known as Sp1derSnake or maybe even Sp1derGoose is another person you can often see in the creations channel in the discord. They post everything from traditional art, digital art and even animations. Let’s get into their interview!

Click Here!

How long have you been practicing art for and what started it?
My earliest memories are sitting at the caft table at daycare drawing, I cut out a heart from paper, and 4 year old me basicaly though dang, guess I’m an artist now gotta be this for the rest of my life. That’s my backstory lmao.

What is your favorite part of the process behind making a new artwork, and which part do you think is the hardest?
I enjoy just creating things, I think mostly I pictures so I tend to find myself wanting to communicate what I’m thinking, which is a lot of fun to try and share my wonkadoodle ideas, but that’s also the hard part. Sometimes my skills just aren’t up to the task, like it would take to long or it’s to detailed of something in my head for me to reasonably create. That always comes with a sting of regret.

Do you think your art style has developed, and if so how do you think it has developed?
Oh absolutely, I have developed an actualy kinda distinct style now, I have a few diffrent but I feel pretty confident people could look at a bunch a work and be like yeah, yeah that ones spider.

October 2023 Art Gallery

Click Here!
Simfonija

PigeonGoesBoo

OakyBush

CharcoalWitch

20231019_125121

20231018_112256

20231018_081913

Brooke_sun

Mysaan

Illustration of Simfonija

JaredTsvetkov

Wina_Does_Art

LoveBlue

smeru

May__Z

Written by Mysaan.

And that is all for this month!

23 Likes

no kit kat in the candy poll, downvote

5 Likes

awesome newsletter

4 Likes

I really loved the woolwars section this month!

3 Likes

This newsletter was rather short ish
Oh yeah kit and ww are gone

3 Likes

the woolwars section should have been that I tried to play a game of woolwars today.

4 Likes

Where the HECK is Twix in the Candy vote?!?!

2 Likes

Woolwars where? Kitpvp where?

2 Likes

LORE LORE LORE LORE LORE LORE LORE

2 Likes

As a member and king of kitpvp it has startled me to see no kitpvp section so i have taken it upon myself to bring you all an unbias scoop of whats to come for kitpvp.

Drex’s exceedingly excellent Kitpvp news

•I have gotten 2 kills today and died a total of 5 times!!!
•leaadd plays prison now :sob:
•infamous bandit simfonija has admitted in public chat she hasn’t hosted an event in 2 weeks before doing 1 red rover and 2 water drops. So must be demoted immediately!
•some guy was telling me about his pet hamster and how he wanted to throw it???
•I found this sick radical photo of this prawn dunking on sharks so I think I should share it.

That’s all the news for today so check back next newsletter :saluting_face:

1 Like

is there even a point to posting these at this point lol

this isnt even really a newsletter if youre just gonna redirect people to a different post that explains the information better than you do under every headline

8 Likes

facts

2 Likes

Turtle out here saying “facts” when he deadas prob didn’t even read the reply :sob: :bangbang: :pray:

3 Likes

i got a little more than 2 wins this month on woolwars so please ATLEAST just add that next time

6 Likes

Hey! Thats me :D! Im the snakey spider!

4 Likes