Survival Christmas Mapart Competition!

:star2: :christmas_tree: Christmas Mapart Competition! :christmas_tree: :star2:

- Welcome peeps! :D -

As the year comes to a close, we have the wonderful holiday of Christmas coming up! ( i know it’s November leave me alone ) To celebrate, we’d like to welcome you to a brand new mapart competition, which I know some of you have been asking for a while! The theme of this competition will be Christmas! :christmas_tree: That means make all the Christmas trees, sleighs and presents as you like. Go wild, the more creative, the better!

This time around, your amazing maps will be judged by none other than the wonderful @infernalfae, the epic gamer @danior, the cool (but kinda stinky)@ViolentRat, and the cutie @VioletRay! <3

You will be able to join up in teams of 3, with no limit on map size! That said, Please keep your maps as one whole image rather than a compilation of separate ones :D

The competition will close on MONDAY 6TH DECEMBER at 11:00 PM GMT (Time Converter Here), The winners will be announced a couple days later!

Competition Rules:

• All Submissions must be Map art and have their completed map/maps in an item frame in front of their build. Your art can be as many maps large as you like.

• Solo and team builds are allowed. On a team build, ALL builders must be credited and prizes will be split equally between the members. The max team size will be 3 members.

• Only one map art per player/team. You cannot be in more than 1 team.
    Please keep player swapping to a minimum, and do not swap without talking with me or Ibby first to make sure it’s alright.

• No inappropriate or offensive builds.

• Entries are to be kept to one image, meaning no compilations of images.

• You are Allowed to use schematica/litematicha to create your builds.
    You are Not Allowed to use printer!

• Submitting others’ work as your own will result in disqualification from the competition. You will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking full credit for a co-operative build.

• Staff members are most definitely allowed to participate, including survival staff.

How to enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. Please follow this format:

• Name of Map:
  • All team members IGNs:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Favourite Christmas movie:
  • Favourite Christmas song:

You may include up to 2 screenshots in your entry
Please make sure your build is sufficiently protected, and that the coordinates match correctly

Prizes!

:1st_place_medal: First place:
1 Month VIP++ rank
Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice)
15 Fall Crate keys

:2nd_place_medal: Second place:
1 Month VIP+ rank
10 Fall Crate keys

:3rd_place_medal: Third place:
8 Fall Crate keys

If we have a lot of entries, there may be some prizes given to runner-ups!
Keys and ranks will be split equally between all team members, ranks can be gifted to any player of choice.
Members of the 3 winning teams will all be given a glow effect of choice.

Best of luck everyone, we can’t wait to see all the amazing and creative entries you guys will manage to come up with!

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or @Ibby wherever you can find us :D

Most of all, have fun!

-Alkemystix <3

28 Likes

First :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Good luck to everyone! Excited to see all the maps :orange_heart:

6 Likes

mapart

7 Likes

marry krima

7 Likes

GOODLUCK GAMERS !

(even though it’s not christmas yet :angry: )

7 Likes

Good Luck Everyone! Ahh I’m so excited to see the entries :grin:

6 Likes

marry krima

8 Likes

Good luck to everyone! This will be a lot of fun :heart:

6 Likes

Does this mean we display the map in front of the actual map art itself? How does this work with map arts that are more than 1x1 but were made using a single map area?

6 Likes

WOOOO I’M SO EXCITED FOR ANOTHER MAPART COMP 1!!!1!1!

good luck all!! :heart: :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

All the best to everyone participating! Also, no you Alkie :purple_heart:

6 Likes

You don’t need to have all the actual maps available to view, as long as you have the complete thing on the item frames :D

Feel free to make and remove your actual maps in the same area

7 Likes

Best of luck to everyone!
Can’t wait to see all the amazing map arts!

7 Likes

marry krima

6 Likes

Good Luck everyone :smiley: cant wait to see all the amasing maps you guys will make!!!

8 Likes

OMGGGGGG I CANT WAIT FOR THISSSSS AAAA LETS GOOO MAPARTTTT
Good luck everyone :D

7 Likes

Did I hear… Mapart?!
Alright time to get to work :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Asking a question here because I don’t know if I overlooked it but, are we allowed to submit map art that we have not finished which were in the works before this post was announced, and if so, then what is the limit of time prior to this post being posted? (And still fall under the general theme of Christmas?)

4 Likes