Survival 2.0: Crates

Survival Crates

So… Crates were added in the Survival 2.0 reset and many people have questions about them, I hope this post can answer a few of those questions!

First off, where can I buy them?

Crates keys can only be brought with real money from our buycraft store. On the store, once you provide an IGN to purchase the keys for, you can visit the Crate Keys section under the Survival tab. (Pictured below)

How do I recieve my keys?

Once purchased from the store, your crate keys will take up to 15 minutes to process purchase and appear in your inventory. Make sure you have enough free slots for these keys, just incase!

Where can I open my crates at?

Going to spawn and walking in the N/W diagonal (forwards and right) will take you to the crate area, pictured below as the blue shulker box. Here you can right click your keys on the crate to recieve your items!

How do I open the crate?

Upon right clicking the crate with a Key or Reroll Key, you will be presented with a GUI, here you select the crate that you want to bet your key on and it rolls your item for you.

What can the crates give me?

Crates can contain the following: Claim blocks, Gold, Pets, Cosmetics, Disguises and Gadgets
The most common prize to get being claim blocks, second to gold, the rest are done on a rarity system. Common, Uncommon, Epic and Legendary. If you find a Pet, Cosmetic or Disguise that you already own, you will be given a Reroll crate key, this key will contain all items from a regular key, but will not contain claim blocks or gold.

Pets:

Pets are invincible, non agressive mobs that stay within a 10 block radius of the player and are named [playername]’s [mobname]
Common:

• Bat
  • Creeper
  • Silverfish
  • Blaze
  • CaveSpider

Uncommon:

• Chicken
  • Endermite
  • Rabbit
  • MagmaCube

Rare:

• Phantom
  • Fox
  • SkeletonHorse

Epic:

• Panda
  • Turtle
  • Vex

Legendary:

• Ravager
  • DiscoSheep
  • Dolphin
  • Parrot

Here is an example of the Disco Sheep I am the proud owner of:

Cosmetics:

Cosmetics are particle effects that are applied to a player when they toggle them on and off

Common:

• Cape
  • FireCrown
  • FireTrail

Uncommon:

• EmeraldCrown
  • SnowStreak

Rare:

• RainStreak

Epic:

• CrescentWings
  • AngelWings

Legendary:

• DragonWings
  • RainbowCape

Here is an example of the Crescent Wings:

Disguises:

These allow a player to become invisible and project a mob infront of them.

There are 36 types of disguises, unfortunately I do not have a list of these, but they are all common in rarity.

Here is an example of me using the Zombie disguise:

Gadgets:

Gadgets are items with fun/useful custom enchants and features. All gadgets are unbreakable

Common:

• Vine staff (spawns vines on nearby vertical surfaces when a player is holding it (currently only works on n/s orientation))
  • Hose (a hoe that automatically waters any farmland tilled with it)

Uncommon:

• Parachute (Gives a player the slow falling effect whilst they are wearing it)

(Currently do not own this item :frowning:)

• Poison Dart Shooter (Shoots an arrow that has poison effect with 10 second cooldown)

Rare:

• Smith Pickaxe (Efficiency V Fortune 3 pick that automatically smelts anything mined with it)
  • Moon Shoes (Featherfalling V, gives players double jump ability)

Epic:

• Grappling Hook (?)

(Do not currently own this item :frowning:)

• Lumberjack Axe (Efficiency V Gold axe, Mines a column of wood, as in mcmmo tree feller but without a cooldown)

Legendary:

• Limitless Elytra (Unbreaking, never loses durability)

TL;DR

If you have any questions that this guide does not answer, please feel free to ask in the replys!

Big thanks to @Ibby for helping out write this

6 Likes

sadly i lost my limitless elytra in the lava…

Good explanation on crates! Hope to see more from you. :sunglasses:

Grappling hook nothing just unbreakable

u have a real prob with necro posting

1 Like

Don’t necropost