Survival Spring Crates

So we’re quite far into the spring season (to be honest, we’re nearing the end of summer o_o) and because I haven’t been able to find an official forums post regarding the items offered in the Spring Crates, I wanted to create a player-made one that would hopefully clear up any questions about the (relatively) newer crate items.

Gadgets:

• Green Thumb (spawns random flowers wherever you walk - wither roses included)
  • Flower Pickaxe (mines in a “+” pattern for every block you mine)
  • Pollen (infinite bonemeal with a 10 second cooldown)
  • Hedge Trimmers (unbreakable shears)
  • Butterfly Net (a mob pokeball - lets you capture and place mobs, an effective and useful way of transporting them. Ender Dragon, Wither, villagers and ghasts not included)
  • Bunny Legs (gives you permanent Jump Boost III and temporary speed based on which slot you’re on in your hotbar - if you’re on slot 9, they give you Speed IX for a short amount of time)
  • Picnic Basket (right-click it anywhere to open your Ender chest! Essentially /ec, a ++ perk, but in the form of a crate item)
  • Egg Launcher (place it on the ground to throw an egg on that spot. Infinite uses means infinite eggs)

Cosmetics:

• SpringFairyCape Particle
  • BusyBeeTrail Particle
  • PetalCrown Particle
  • FlowerGarden Particle

Pets:

• Killer Rabbit
  • Baby Bunny
  • Iron Golem
  • Saddle Pig (a ridable pet pig!)

Enchanted Books*:

• Protection VI (extra protection)
  • Efficiency VI (insta-mine stone!)
  • Unbreaking IV (lets your tools/armor last longer)
  • Looting IV (increases number of drops from certain mobs)
  • Feather Falling V (decreases amount of fall damage you take)

Miscellaneous*:

• Phantom Membranes (1-3) (unobtainable through other means due to phantoms being disabled)
  • Claims (1-3) (adds more claim slots)
  • Claim Blocks (more claim blocks to claim more land with)

*Items in these sections have been applied to the loot table for Winter and Regular Crates as well.

Hopefully this is helpful! Be sure to correct me in the replies if I’m missing anything or got something wrong. I’ll be periodically checking back in to correct any mistakes and update the post with any pictures or videos I can put up.

Important: due to the recent Minecraft 1.16 update, crate items have been known to be a little buggy, and can sometimes malfunction/break. Although you are able to ask staff to replace your crate item for you, it’s always a safe bet to file a support ticket! Staff will guaranteed get back to you if you do so, and I hear it helps them monitor crate items easier.

For more information regarding Regular and Winter Crates, refer to these forum posts made by the awesome @TheBoop!

P.S. Big thanks to @spookywilloww and @ToastyGhostys for helping me out!

9 Likes

Great guide! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll be updating this according to some of the new additions to crates. However, I’ll need a bit more time to discover exactly what has been added, as there seems to be no mention of them in the changelogs. Stay tuned!

3 Likes