Ideas/bugfixes for woolwars

• Default slots for your blocks/kit items to spawn in
  • Option to toggle tab into an option where you can see everybody that is online (instead of just the lobby/game you are in)
  • Option to toggle chat so that you can see chat from all games like the old woolwars
  • Fix /kits (not an idea just a bug fix)
  • Make ninja not get slammed into the ground by damage ticks after using their platform ability
  • Automatic restarts every 24 hours
  • Nerf glider, buff less relevant kits
  • Increased token gain when on a winstreak (up to 3x at a 50ws) or just make winstreaks relevant in some way
  • Added dummy mode, all kill messages will have the exact same format if toggled by the player, (IceBreaker420 killed BadBoyHalo) so that you can just glance at the chat really quick and know who died)
  • Fixed archer dropping their bow on death.
  • Party owners can decide to turn on free kit mode for private games
  • Dropped items can now be picked up during the grace period
  • Parkours will no longer drop ladders when the game begins
  • ANY kit can put their kit items in a chest for a teamate/other player to take (bug)
  • Ninja no longer gets stuck in its own platform, if a player doesnt move for 1-2 seconds after activating the ability teleport them 0.5 blocks in the air
  • Fixed enderpearls cancelling kill credit
  • 0 fall damage bug primarily with glider (not saying how to replicate, staff can msg me to know more)
  • When a player mentions teaming in a message send the “teams of up to 2 are allowed” message to them, with a 60s cooldown
  • Party owners can edit the loot table for private games

New Stuff

• Vanish kit will now automatically use its ability when the user gets hit below 1 heart

Before it gets said again, i know that some of these bugs are known, but they were reported months ago and still havent been fixed

7 Likes

By this do you mean blocks will always spawn in slots 1 & 2? If so, wouldn’t it be better to just choose the layout of the items you spawn with for each kit?

Good idea! :+1:

What did /kits do in the first place? Good idea though! :+1:

Do you mean to cancel fall damage after using the ability? If so, wouldn’t this make feather somewhat redundant?

Good idea, but do you have any suggestions on how this would be done?

Or what if it was like KitPvP where you get tokens for certain winstreaks (On KitPvP it’s for killstreaks, but you get the point)?

Or just change/remove the 1 or 2 death messages that don’t follow this format.

Good idea! :+1: Perhaps the same could happen with paladin armor/sword?

Good idea! I was once in a game and at the very beginning a teleporter accidentally put their pearls in a chest we were both looting and I stole them.

All good ideas! :+1:

Good idea, but the party owner should also be able to stop the game from starting to have time to do this! Also, I’m assuming you can only edit the loot table to have items only available in normal woolwars, but if not I think that should be how it works!

Edit: also there are a few more bugs that should be fixed that weren’t mentioned here

• On the map “Minecraft” there’s a certain kit you can use to be invincible in a certain spot (I won’t say which kit) (Unsure if this is still a thing)
  • With the salvager kit there is yet another way to make yourself invincible (Unsure if this is still a thing) (Won’t say how to replicate)
  • There’s a lot you can do with engineer pistons and pistons in general (Unsure if this is still a thing)

Edit 2: also the first 2 bugs I reported and the other bug I believe is known

Edit 3: More bugs I forgot before

• Vision shows the information for spectators (Unsure if this is still a thing) (I believe this is known)
  • There’s a bug with a certain kit that gives the ability to make certain blocks unbreakable (Unsure if this is still a thing) (Won’t say how to replicate)
    I haven’t reported either of these, although I believe the first is known.

Edit 4: Reported the bug I said I hadn’t before

3 Likes

make it so that the fall damage is given in a way where there would be no damage tick, just subtract the right amount of health instead of vanilla fall damage

3 Likes

So the fall damage still damages you, but it doesn’t affect movement? If so good idea!

2 Likes

This would include items that used to be in the loot table, ex. diamond swords/chestplates/leggings

2 Likes

I love all of these ideas! :)

3 Likes