Omega Map by AFrenchBaguette

Map details:
A Map that has alot of sections in it, it has alot of my fav maps and other people fav maps.

Map name -
Omega

Max players -

Waiting spawn location -
1186 68 2410

Game spawns locations -
Placed

CenterX -

CenterZ -

LowestY -

HeightLimit -

Parkour material -
Obsidian

Screenshots

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10GqjGGJC8tOXzIlnwzz_WFlEzShIQdr-/view

@Fumaz @TheBoop @Warlock505

5 Likes

i like what ive seen but i think i would need to see some more photo angles to decide if i think it should be a map. +.5

1 Like

click on the photo

Well I’m dumb. This map looks great!

1 Like

The clock is a bit off.
When the minutes hand is past 30, the hour hand has to be past middle of 1 and 2.

1 Like

:( abcd

I’m getting dreamscape vibes, aka ptsd from dreamscape. But great map nevertheless.

1 Like

A mix of a bunch of great woolwars maps. Looks amazing! +1

1 Like

Being honest, I don’t think I would enjoy playing this map.
In my opinion, it’s a little too messy and I don’t like the idea of straight-up copying other people’s creations into one map.

Good luck with your submission, although it’s a -1 from me at this time.

1 Like

actually the only build copied is the rainbow dreams map. the other maps i made them all myself included the coluseum one, and maybe the ufos and the airbaloons

Well I just got destroyed.

But yeah, I like the concept, but I just don’t think I’d personally enjoy playing on this mess of a map :confused:

1 Like

hmmm on screenshots it looks like a mess but download the map to try it and if you dont want to download it dm me on minecraft for ip to my building server

yooo that actually looks dope!

thanks

Thank You

Anyone else see this

=

1 Like

Thats why the maps is called omega and it had difficult to recreate the omega logo and still look good

1 Like

I was saying bc that is the Lululemon logo xD

1 Like

really good map!

1 Like

Ah didnt recognise the logo