[NEW] Survival Accessories Release!

Hello Munchies!

Have you ever wanted to express yourself in ways beyond the customization of your minecraft skin? Well, we are happy to present a brand new cosmetic feature coming to survival: ACCESSORIES!

Accessories are wearable 3D models that require the use of the MunchyMC Survival Texture Pack to see. We have brand-new designs for purchase, such as a variation of hats, moveable wings, and more!

To get some of these cool models, head over to the ACCESSORIES SHOPKEEPER in spawn next to the crates! Here, you can see what all the models look like before you buy them, and purchase models for yourself.

Accessories can be bought from the shopkeeper using COSMICOINS! Cosmicoins are a new purchasable currency that are given to you in the form of physical items in your inventory. These coins are tradeable and collectable just like crate keys, and work for all types of accessories in the accessory store. Get some cosmicoins from the MunchyMC store here

The fun part about accessories is how they are fully TRADABLE with other players!
When you purchase a cosmetic, it will appear in a new GUI: /accessories, where you can view all the models you have purchased.

To GIFT an accessory to another player, right click the item in the GUI and type the receiver’s name in chat. Trade accessories for gold, items, or give them to your bestest friends!

You can only gift accessories that you have not worn before. No one loves hand-me-down clothes that someone else wore first! You can see if you have previously equipped an accessory or not by hovering over the item in the accessories GUI.

Also, all accessories will STAY WITH YOU after resets, meaning once you buy them, they are yours forever! Other cosmetics, like capes and particles, will reset once the season is over.

New accessories will be dropped frequently, so be sure to check the shop often! All models are designed with love and care by the effervescent @DragonsMaker, who is constantly designing new things for yall on survival! There might even be LIMITED EDITION accessories, so keep your eyes peeled!

Accessories only work on the survival server, and will not carry over to other game modes. Equippable wings are purely cosmetic and do not actually give you the power of flight.

34 Likes

WOOOOOO THATS SO COOL

3 Likes

MY WALLET IS DYING AND ITS GONNA DIE AGAIN :nerd_face:

6 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOO OMG THAT LOOKS COOL :survival:

4 Likes

hey guys

ive got dream on my shoulder

9 Likes

woooo coins!

3 Likes

It was super fun to help make this update for you guys! Expect a buttload of more cool new models in the future!

23 Likes

New update WOOOO

4 Likes

AAA I LOVE IT DRAG UR SO COOL

4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

Drag is so cool :)

3 Likes

WOOOOOO :tada:

5 Likes

The update sound actually amazing and we all appreciate it so much! But I have a small concern. If I’m understanding everything correctly ( I might be wrong ) cosmi coins are only purchasable from the Shop and we can buy cosmetics with it, cosmetics that are shareable and tradable for gold/items. And also they can only be shared if they haven’t been worn before. It is also possible to sell cosmi coins since they are physical items!

While I do love this update even though I haven’t tried it yet, I feel like those are some perks that not a lot of people could easily get. Those who have the money can gather up new accessories without any problems. For those who cannot, they’d have to trade for one and make sure that this accessory hasn’t been used before, which I think may make the tradings a bit difficult because some people may want one specific cosmetics but it probably have already been used by the ones who have it. I don’t know why but I just feel like it will be a bit tough to have an access to those perks for some regular players and it’s pretty sad considering that there’s no way besides purchasing to directly have access to cosmi coins. I have been thinking of IRL deals and they might help a lot, yet it’s so rare to find dealers sometimes…

Perhaps making them a bit more accessible would be very lovely, just like the fact that we can get crate shards from mini crate keys. It could work as adding cosmi coins to some hard emerald quests or directly setting up a way to convert gold to cosmi coins ( It would be expensive but still a way to have our hands with the accessories just by playing survival overtime ). That is pretty much it, I know that this update recently came out but I really like the idea a lot and wish to see many more updates like this!

I really hope I have not misunderstood any informations from this post…and if that is the case, I’d love to get some more clarifications! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

WOOOOO HYPE HOW EXCITING :sparkles:

3 Likes

which gamemode will these accessories be available?

4 Likes

it will be available on Survival

4 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s not how the server operates. There seems to be a significant level of consistency around people fortunate enough to afford lots of cosmetics and features others can’t. This gives them a wide range of advantages over others, as you can see in this update, but they are at least trying to compensate for those who can’t always afford these specific features. Maybe with enough time, there will be more emphasis on player satisfaction, but as of right now, the main focus seems to be mainly beneficial to those with higher budgets.

3 Likes

then dont buy it?

1 Like

Agreed, even sounds like an ad.

2 Likes

woah :O accessories and coins… another thing to collect I see… hehe

also drag these r so cool omggg

6 Likes