[NEW] Survival Accessories Release!

OMG this sounds so cool!
Also drag you’re awesome! :D

3 Likes

I gotta say: they look gorgeous. I love that the coins and accessories themselves are trade-able. Adoring the update!

2 Likes

Rat I think dream is speedrunning minecraft on your shoulder lmao.

Anyway these accessories look awesome especially the currency design. Amazing job to the people who created this, I rate it a 10/10.

1 Like

I’m so glad you guys like these! A lot of people have worked really hard to make this update so it’s awesome to see all the hard work pay off xD

On the theme of hard work, I wanna quickly say that while I understand it’s sad to miss out on something because you can’t afford it, the reason these aren’t as easily available if you don’t have irl cash to splash is because of the type of thing they are.
Each of these models was made individually by a digital artist and took multiple hours each, configuring the wings and animating them individually in the texture pack also took many hours of work, and then on top of that there was all of the coding and testing to get the whole project to work. Idk about you, but I think everyone who worked on this project deserves to be properly paid.
These are also exclusively cosmetic items. They give zero advantage in the game itself. They just make you look cool.
As such, they cost real money. Just like buying art in a real shop does.

@RhinoRampages @Candlea

16 Likes

+1 Original work deserves compensation

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear that staff are finally getting paid now. :grinning:

1 Like

? Moderators and helpers are still volunteers just like they always have been, the only compensation munchy gives is to certain admins, builders and developers.

1 Like

omg the bat wings look amazing

8 Likes

ahahaaha i wish :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Just get promoted already :yawning_face:

1 Like

@RhinoRampages
The whole point of cosmetics is that they are cosmetic, they dont provide any advantage over players because they are specifically designed to be EULA compliant

2 Likes