EmuDontFall's (Emublockmaster's) Staff Application

Emublockmaster’s Staff Application - December 2020

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes. I joined Munchy in April of 2020, but I started becoming more active around June of the same year.

You can view my full profile here

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes. I use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) to record and upload in 60fps 720p.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes. I am very experienced with Discord, and I recently downloaded Team Speak. I’m working toward learning more about Team Speak and becoming more active there as well!

Application

IGN: EmuDontFall (recent name change from Emublockmaster !)

Timezone: EST (GMT-5)

Languages spoken: English and a very beginning level of French.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: WoolWars.

How active can you be per week?

This year I have been very busy with school since it is my first year in high school and even now as new extra curricular activities come up I am still adjusting to my schedule. This is my current schedule for activity although it may fluctuate a bit:

• Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 6pm-10pm
  • Wednesday: 4pm-10pm
  • Saturday, Sunday: 10am-11pm

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I have had two punishments; One was a mute I earned after chat flooding very early on in my time on the server. Since then I have learned from my mistake, and I see how unnecessary it was :3. My second punishment was a false ban. I received this from playing in a private game with some of my friends when I got glitched into a chest and was banned by the system’s anticheat. After that, my ban appeal was approved and I was unbanned shortly after.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

This is my first time applying for staff! Last season I didn’t feel ready to apply, but since I’ve grown closer to the members of the WoolWars community, as well to the gamemode itself, in this season, I am confident in my knowledge and my abilities

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

From my experiences, my reputation is positive among community members. I think people see me as someone who they can trust or ask questions to. I also try to help people whenever I can with small issues that they are having, in, or outside of the game. As well as this, I would say I am relatively well known for being in one of the most active clans on WoolWars, APPA, and having made a map, Lost Treasure. Overall I try to be as kind as I can to everyone I come across, and I hope that reflects in how other people view me too.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

When I joined WoolWars, I didn’t think too much of it. When I started to become active, however, I saw just how much everyone cares for each other, and are willing to step in to help people they see struggling. Through all of the experiences I’ve had and people I’ve met, this community has taught me so much about kindness, and values that I hold true to myself. As a staff member, I could take care of things like blatant hackers and chat offenders, without having to go to/consult with someone else first. As well as this, I want to do everything in my power to keep WoolWars as free of toxicity as possible.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

Right now I would rate myself a 7. I have what it takes to moderate a community, and I’ve seen much of the work that goes into community moderation, although I haven’t yet had the opportunity to lead or help out with a put together community myself. If the need (or chance) arises, I would say I am competent enough to keep the ins and outs of a community in check. I am very eager to put the knowledge that I currently have to the test!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would rate myself a 7 in this category as well, although I am getting more skilled at identifying hacks as I go. I can fairly easily identify some of the most used WoolWars hacks, like: Scaffold, Fly, Reach, Antikb, Velocity, KillAura, and Bhop and I am aware and fairly knowledgeable of some of the lesser used or harder to detect hacks on WoolWars such as ChestESP, Autoclicking, NoFall, and Blink.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Here’s a playlist of the hackers I have recorded:

16 Likes

ABSOLUTE HUGE +1
On more of a serious note, I can say without a doubt Emu is one of the most understanding, mature, kind and overall amazing people in this server.
She is absolutely one of the best picks for the staff team, the perfect pick.

6 Likes

+1
Emu is one of the nicest people I’ve met on munchy, she’s very active in-game and very involved in the community. She would make a great impact on the staff team, I’d love to see her with a purple or pink name!

6 Likes

+1
Emu is one of the nicest persons I met on Munchy. She also has a good and strong opinion and she knows how to explain it which is very helpful in some situations. She would make a staff member because she’s active and she’s well-known by the community. I don’t know about her knowledge about hacks/cheats but she said it’s a 7 soo it’s good enough! Good luck <3

5 Likes

+1 Emu is very nice and never toxic. She gets along with the community very well and I think she’ll make a great fit for staff.

5 Likes

+1000 Emu is perfect for staff, she is kind, understanding, friendly and works amazing with people, very mature and a wonderful person. I wish you best of luck Emu cutie :heart:

4 Likes

Emu is one of my best friends on munchy and someone who is never mean to anyone and always positive in chat. Emu had great activity and an amazing reputation within the community. I know emu very well so I thought I should also say I would be worried she would have trouble punishing some of her friends if they need a mute or ban. And the fact that she is sooo nice I feel that she may have trouble punishing a player begging her not to (these are just speculation.) I personally don’t think you are ready for jmod but you would be an outstanding helper.

+0.5

Goodluck emu <3 <3

2 Likes

-1 killed me in woolwars once I think

Serious rating

The application is really great, I literally don’t know what I would change.
She’s helpful, active on woolwars, probably incapable of being toxic.

• Mature
  • Very Kind
  • Hardworking

I could say more but it would probably just be what other people have already said.
+.99, good luck Emublockmaster!

Edit: Changed my rating since though your application is great and everything your hacker reports are kind of laggy. I think It’ll be fine though since you can still clearly see what’s going on in it.

3 Likes

Wow you are all so incredibly nice sdkflsj
Thank you all so much <3

4 Likes

+1. Emublockmaster is the nicest person you will ever meet playing Minecraft. She’s very active and frequently interacts with the community, veterans and new players alike. She always tries her hardest to make everyone feel welcome and included, a quality that I feel is far too rare in the WoolWars community. She goes out of her way to answer players’ questions or help them in any way she possibly can. She consistently demonstrates maturity, helpfulness, responsibility, and genuine kindness. Emu would make a great addition to the WoolWars staff team.

4 Likes

+1 Very active, and mature. Good Luck!

3 Likes

+2
Yes! emu should have been mod a long time ago.
I’m sick and tired of writing that huge number list I’m just gonna state the reasons in random order, friendly/kind, fit for mod, Verry appa, mature, and many others,
Hope to see you with a purple name soon! :purple_heart: (u proved ur clan to)

2 Likes

-1 appa :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

all honesty, big +1 for EmuwuBlowockMaster
Very mature, caring and overall very friendly young woman.

Good luck <3

2 Likes

+1!!!
Emu is one of the nicest sweetest players I have ever met on Munchy! They are very active on Woolwars and never toxic. Very respectful and mature and really do deserve the roll!

Best of luck emu!!!

• Nate_Co
2 Likes

+1 Emu is one of the first People i met on the server. They are incredibly helpful and professional, although we have not conversed much i think they are very deserving of this role. (Sorry for poor grammar, im writing this on mobile)

ABSOLUTE PLUS 100

Best of luck!!

2 Likes

Big +1!

Extremely respectful, helpful, active, and an all around amazing member of this community.

Good Luck Emu!!

2 Likes

+1 for sure!

Emu is one of the nicest Wool Wars players on the server, friendly, very mature, and has a great application too! All the good luck in the world for you Big Emu! :D

2 Likes

You are all so supportive aaaaaaa thank youuuuuuu <33

+1
Yes, what else can I say?

1 Like

This is so good and so well made. I cannot say no and i have to say +1

1 Like