Local's Staff Application #3 - December 2020

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I’ve switched accounts quite a few times though…

My First Account (known as yurnn): Screenshot - 95af4a741d59283ccf6805ac351b0b22 - Gyazo
My Second Account: Screenshot - 286b61f2b7d13ad1c40d49d207de00f6 - Gyazo
My Third Account: Screenshot - a100d59020e5650bc525d06e9310bd17 - Gyazo
My Current Account: Screenshot - 88dd52e9619f95d7178d1a84b0152418 - Gyazo

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I am.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes.

Application

IGN: Local

Timezone: PST

Languages spoken: English, as well as Arabic. (I’m not able to read or write in Arabic, only speak and understand)

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: KitPvP, and possibly Prison.

How active can you be per week? I’m able to be on at least 3 hours a day, everyday. There may be a few occasions where I’m not able to get on, or have a limited amount of time that is less of which I have stated.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: Yes, I do. As an old Munchy player, I used to cheat, and I did it a lot. Eventually, I got Banwaved during Banwave #4, and regretted it. I then came back on my alt, cheated, and got banned once again. It was very dumb of me, and I have no excuses. I’ve apologized previously, but once again, I’d like to say that I’m sorry.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: Yes I have. I’ve applied twice previously, with the first time getting denied, but acquiring the Helper rank, (and later on Event as well), and the second one got denied as well. I’ve been really working on maturity, as well as how to handle situations. I’ve read over other accepted applications, asked others, as well has higher-ups for advice, and have taken all advice into consideration. After my first application got denied, I wasn’t sad at all, I actually got very happy that I was given a chance at Helper. The second time I got denied, I thought I was doing something wrong, so I began reflecting over myself. I began to realize that I may not be properly going about situations, or maybe I am, but I can do even better. I’ve really pushed myself since last time, and I’ve been trying my best to help anyone and everyone In need, even if it’s just the simplest question.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? Within the community, I’ve worked pretty hard on a good reputation. Ever since I got banwaved, it ruined my reputation quite a bit and I was perceived as a cheater, which was fair. Of course, I later regretted my decisions, and even before I got banwaved I was pretty toxic, so I decided to come back as a new and better person. I started helping many people, began answering questions, I openly admitted to my mistakes, instead of having temper tantrums I controlled my anger, and much more. In result, I’ve become a much better person than I was back then in 2018, and now, I’d say that I’m perceived as a helpful, modest, and very joking Helper. I like to joke around with my friends alot, as well as with most of the community. I’ve never tried to intentionally hurt anyone with a joke, and I’ve never really pushed any boundaries. If I have in the past, I apologize.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I’ve been playing munchy ever since 2018, and ever since I’ve started, I’ve been playing non-stop. Before I was banwaved, I would log on every single day, and most of the times I didn’t really cause any problems, but of course there were a few instances where I just couldn’t control my anger. It kind of ruined the experience because I would always get annoyed, and I wouldn’t enjoy playing as much and I’d just get off. Once I came back as a better person, I really started to get “addicted” to Munchy. I’ve been playing everyday non-stop for about a year now, and this is only the start. I know that there’s a much bigger future for Munchy, and I wanna be there for every single part of it. I want to be able to help Munchy grow, and I can do that buy doing my job as a Staff Member, no matter what I’m required to do, I’ll be able to take it on. Munchy has really put this new perspective and idea of KitPvP, and the community is amazing. I’m not sure where I’d be without it, so I’m planning to pay back my regards in the form of helping the server and it’s players. I’m thankful for everyone that has stuck with me and helped me ever since I started playing, and I’m really glad that I found this server.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? To be honest, I’d rate it a 10/10. I don’t want to seem over confident or brag at all, but I’ve become a MUCH better moderator since last time I applied. I’ve been playing Minecraft for years now, and I’ve dealt with many situations regarding people breaking rules. I’ve also gotten staff on a larger scale server, that earns around a thousand players a day, and I’ve manager to acquire many mutes and many bans. That server has taught me a lot on how to moderate, and it has taught me how to manage and moderate situations regarding things such as toxicity, threats, racism, homophobia, and many many more. Not only that, but of course, I’ve been a Helper on MunchyMC over half a year now, and I’ve gained lots of experience, and learned lots of things. I’m thankful for the chance I’ve been given as a Helper, and I’d like to thank the higher ups as long as the other staff for helping me as well.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I’d say 9/10. Once again, I’ve learned lots from moderating on the other server I previously mentioned, and I’ve learned new things coming from watching cheaters, identifying them, and catching them as well. I’ve also been playing Minecraft for a very long time now, and of course, throughout my experience of moderating and playing many servers, I’ve encountered countless cheaters and hackers. I’ve encountered them here, on different servers, and when I owned a few servers my self, I even encountered them on there. I’ve looked into many hacks, caught many people using them from just looking at them, as well as from screensharing them. As many know, I used to be a cheater myself, and in no way do I encourage cheating, but I’ve learned a lot about hacks being a previous hacker.

I’ll list some of the most identifiable cheats below;

• Bhop - Bhop, otherwise known as Bunny hop, allows you to hop, just like a bunny in game. Not just like any normal bunny, but at an intense speed.

• KillAura - KillAura is a cheat that allows you to automatically attack the players within a set radius, or a set target which the cheater has chosen.

• Reach - Reach is a cheat that just extends the usual length of minecraft reach you have, allowing for hits that are noticeably not possible.

• AntiKnockback - AntiKnockback is a cheat that allows you to not take any knockback at all.

• Fly - Fly hacks, is just as you read it, hacks that allow you to fly.

Those are the more identifiable cheats, now I’ll begin to list cheats that are harder to find, and harder to detect;

• Velocity - Similar to AntiKnockback, but instead of making it to where you don’t take any knockback at all, you instead take reduced knockback, which you can usually set to make not noticeable.

• AutoClicker - This clicks automatically for you, but usually, this is very hard to detect without an anticheat. You can only go off assumptions if you aren’t using any logs to see if they are cheating

• Misplace - Misplace gives the same affect as reach, but it works differently. Instead of just extending your length of reach, it positions yourself behind your actual player, allowing you for more reach, as well as not being able to be hit as easily

These are just a few cheats that came across my mind, and of course, there are PLENTY more cheats. If I’m wrong in any of these, feel free to correct me privately, or in the comments

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I’ve only really made 1 official report through the website, but I’ve made countless reports privately to higher ups, and in result have gotten many cheaters and rule breakers banned.

Vinowraith - Hacker Report

Once again, thank you to everyone who has stayed by my side and those to who are still friends with me today. I appreciate every single one of you, and I’m really not sure where I’d be without all of you. I’m planning to improve much more, in any aspect possible. Don’t forget, this is just the beginning… :smiling_imp:

20 Likes

lol nah

1 Like

+1 and also skeppy

1 Like

In-game name Local is a very mature and fair staff member despite being only 15! I have no past negative experiences with Local and he’s a nice guy. He takes his role seriously and is active. Good appeal! +1

//Skeppy

1 Like

ily austyn

thanks hpf! and yes skeppy

thank you HAGA :smiling_imp:

+1 yes

1 Like

divorced me on survival… but i got jake now so we good

+1 active

2 Likes

thank u fatterax

2 Likes

sorry… couldn’t handle being married to a BIRD. but ty conk :flushed:

2 Likes

+1

He is the PERFECT fit for this role.

3 Likes

thanks collin :blush: ly <3

+1 because yes

1 Like

+1
Super active, friendly, and mature! Good luck and I hope to see you in purple soon!!

2 Likes

+0.5 this is mod worthy

1 Like

thank you Vurm!

1 Like

thanks serious :))

thanks!!

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Mature
  • Semi-OG name

I just wish you interacted with the community more.

+0.8888

1 Like