Local's Staff Application #3 - December 2020

I’m always interacting with people online but thank you for your rating!! I’ll try to do that more.

also… its an OG…

1 Like

+1 I’ve never met you, but I believe you have turned away from cheating by the way you wrote this <3 Good luck!

1 Like

thank you!!!

+1 my friend michael better get accepted, he’s been around for so long and truly deserves it

best of luck!

3 Likes

thank you alex <3 appreciate it :))

2 Likes

I don’t know Local well, but so far talking to him ingame has been fun, and he has been a super friendly dude.

+1

1 Like

+1 I find that Local would be a great asset to the team. Not only because he’s such a friendly person to be around with, but during my time as Senior-Admin on another big server. He has put an outstanding amount of time and effort into the server and was performing above average than the other staff members around him and I believe that during his time there he had gained some new experiences on how staffing on Minecraft itself works. I believe that he would be able to bring those experiences and put them to good use here. Good Luck!

1 Like

-1 for stealing my post
(Jk +1)

1 Like

thanks plephix!

thanks! sorry i had to make that pun :flushed:

thanks sadneo! i really appreciate it :))

Very detailed staff app I love it! I’ve seen you around quite a bit and I wish you best of luck!!

+1

1 Like

thanks smoonie :))

+1
Ok

1 Like

thanks mercedes benzo

+1 Good Application, Trustworthy, and a Genuine Nice Person!

1 Like

thanks hugo!

yo I was just joking the pun is great

1 Like

1 Like

+1 bc og name

1 Like