Kiwi X Bah Christmas Festival 🎄

Hello again! Another season, another festival? This time Kiwi have partnered up with the lovely Bah clan to give you the second Christmas Festival. Some of you might have already seen the Kiwi x Bah Teaser video, but if you haven’t I highly recommend watching it here. Now let me tell you about what we have to offer you all :D

The warp totem will be placed on December 23rd at 9PM GMT. And after that all of our festivities will begin. As always though, if you miss out you will still be able to visit the festival area.

:santa: Secret Santa :santa:

It wouldn’t be a Christmas Festival without Secret Santa so I took it upon myself to host it again. If you don’t know how it works let me tell you, it’s quite simple. All you have to do to participate is prepare a shulker box with some items in it (Keep in mind that this is going to be a gift to another person so don’t just fill it with dirt please, we can also provide you with a shulker box if you do not have any) After you have gathered your shulker box and you want to enter the Secret Santa you can message any Kiwi or Bah member and they will take your gift and add you to our list. Then after the event begins anyone who has added a gift is able to go to my little Christmas home and receive a random gift from another participant. If you can’t make it to the event, don’t worry, you can still message me or anyone else after the event and we will make sure you receive a gift so you have the ability to participate.

:ice_skate: Ice Skating :ice_skate:

During the event you’re able to grab some of our custom Ice Skates and go onto the frozen lake, be careful though we also give out snowballs.

:ice_hockey: Boat Hockey :ice_hockey:

The wonderful @Vicvi and @LunaInSpace have built a beautiful arena and will be hosting a boat hockey event sometime during the festival. The time of this event is currently not known. The top 3 teams of the event will receive a Christmas Shulker depending on their score. But don’t think you are missing out on the christmas fun because everyone who plays will get a participation reward, you definitely don’t want to miss it.

:kiss: Kissing? :kiss:

For some reason there are mistletoes around the entire festival area, use it to smooch your favorite platonic friends. Or if you’re not interested in that be I guess you should be careful…

There’s some things we currently don’t have enough information on so those will be shared within the days leading up to the festival, hope to see you all there.

:heart: Merry Christmas from Kiwi :kiwi_fruit: and Bah :pineapple:

15 Likes

mistletoeeee ! Also I’m excited for secret santa !

5 Likes

I will be the secretest santa of them all!

5 Likes

I hope I get to come

4 Likes

My Secret Santa better start praying for the atrocities I shall fit into one box.

3 Likes

This sounds like SOOO much fun! :smiley:

Thank you to all the Bah and Kiwi clan members for helping to set this up <3

I’ll be sure to put a shulker box together. Fear the kindness I shall include! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Secret Santa gift

Good luck everyone :winkcheetos:

10 Likes

Not sure if I will be able to make time to visit for this event, but nonetheless I hope it goes well. Glad to see events being hosted to make surv a little more enjoyable for those who still play it :slight_smile:

P.S You guys should definitely do the event if you can make it because I can 100% guarantee you it will be a fun and enjoyable experience if you fully put yourself into it!

7 Likes

I call dibs :yawning_face:

SCOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP WAS HERe

Okay cool very cool very cool event !!

2 Likes

:smiling_imp: Christmas Onslaught :smiling_imp:

The fabulous @Skullians and @Jxkezy have worked very hard on a shulker onslaught arena. The specifics of the event are currently still unknown, but we will give you guys an update soon ! You’ll definitely want to be there !

:tomato: Robert the Red Bauble :tomato:

Mince pies, mince pies, mince pies… What else would you want for Christmas ? In Robert the Red Bauble, @EvillRat will be filling your bellies with the sweetest mince pies you’ve ever tasted. But don’t worry, these pies are nothing like the pumpkin pies from the kiwi halloween festival :winkcheetos:

:snowman_with_snow: Mowo’s Snowman :snowman_with_snow:

The lovely @Mowo_MW brought to life a very handsome snowman. Inside, you’ll find space to fight your friends with the power of snowballs. Remember to toggle pvp on so that the snowballs hurt more than they should ! Snowballs are your new nerf guns. Merry Christmas Noobs :wink: :heart:

:christmas_tree: Christmas Tree :christmas_tree:

@ak0ss decided to lift up the Christmas spirit with a stunning Christmas tree. Colors, lights and quirky decorations will brighten up the festival. Who knows, a surprise event may be hidden under the tree… Make sure to tune in at 9pm BST to participate and to have a chance at winning prizes !

More information on events coming soon :pineapple: :kiwi_fruit:

12 Likes

Wow! I cant wait for robert

4 Likes

My ign is Scop311 and I sure am excited for this event!

4 Likes

Shut up Scop

hey drex please be nice.

@Scop211 would you like to be my partner in selling mince pies. payment is -5 gold daily, meaning you pay me 5 gold to do this

2 Likes

If he has to pay you -5, how do you gain 5? Am I sleepy?

2 Likes

youre sleepy

1 Like

I’d love to help sell mince pies with you!!

2 Likes

Fine but not because you told me to :rage:

1 Like

Scop you don’t suck

1 Like