Kiwi X Bah Christmas Festival 🎄

Hello there my favourite survival players, I bring you the event times and two new events!

New Events:

NEW :world_map: Starry’s Hut :world_map: NEW

Starry’s Hut will be open at all times for you to get some lovely FREE Festival themed mapart from! Make sure you show up and get some to decorate your base with for Christmas!

NEW :art: Banner Shop :art: NEW

The Banner Shop will be open at all times for you to buy some fancy Christmas banners! Make sure you come get some!

Event Times:

:christmas_tree: Christmas Tree :christmas_tree:

The Christmas Tree will have an event hosted at 9PM GMT, as soon as the festival opens up! Make your way over and @ak0ss will explain everything.

:smiling_imp: Christmas Onslaught :smiling_imp:

Christmas Onslaught will be hosted at 10PM GMT with @Skullians & @Jxkezy! This event will be hosted like the usual Shulker Onslaught, with 3 rounds and the 3 winners going against eachother in a 1v1v1 after!

:santa: Secret Santa :santa:

Secret Santa will be hosted at 11PM GMT by @Mysaan ! Be sure to show up if you have given in a gift, to claim yours and see what everyone else gets! (Gifts can be handed in any time before 11PM, too)

:ice_hockey: Boat Hockey :ice_hockey:

Boat Hockey will be hosted at 11:30PM GMT by @Vicvi & @LunaInSpace ! Be sure to show up for them to explain the rules and join in!

All events not mentioned will be open at all times, with no specific time.

11 Likes

Hello again everyone!! We’ve had a little trouble with the event time, the event is at 9PM GMT now, an hour later than the post originally said. Sorry for the inconvenience

5 Likes

Sorry that was my bad ! It is in fact 9pm GMT, 10pm Central European Time. Thank you for your understanding <3

4 Likes

I made time to come but then my work decided to roster me in at late notice :sob:

However, I have made a secret santa gift, so have fun everyone!!!

3 Likes

I’m a little late to posting this but the warp totem has been placed and the first event has already started! Welcome on in everyone, and make sure to share any screenshots you take under this post :D

7 Likes

Looks awesome, sucks I’ll miss it :/

1 Like

Same :sob: I rlly wanted to go

2 Likes

Sucks I won’t see the reaction to someone getting my present lol

1 Like

smh should have let me build a twerk igloo for you lot XD

2 Likes

I’ll take it :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

RED TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM
WE ARE THE GOATS

5 Likes

hi guys i kept track of everything heres how it all went!!!

4 Corners Winners:

Round 1 - @EvillRat
Round 2 - @HeyAlan
Round 3 - @RobinMerryPoppin

Christmas Onslaught Winners:

Practice Round - @Starry_Dreams

Round 1 - @ItsSnowyAmelia
Round 2 - @ak0ss
Round 3 - @Brooke_sun

1st @ak0ss
2nd @ItsSnowyAmelia
3rd @Brooke_sun

Boat Hockey Best of 3 Winners:

1st Red - @nataffy, @HeyAlan, @ak0ss
2nd Pink - @GrayNHL, @ItsSnowyAmelia, @Mcghosty1300
3rd Lime - @EvillRat, @Mysaan, @Wina_Does_Art

10 Likes

Thank you all for coming! Here’s some of the screenshots I took, remember, even if you weren’t here and you participated in the Secret Santa event you can still claim your gift by just sending me a message :+1:

Screenies :)

5 Likes

It was me. I got your present.

3 Likes

i can confirm mysans reaction was “oh **** i got drex’s”

4 Likes

3 Likes

Merry drexmas!!!

Whose did I get now……? It better have been cheater cheater pumpkin and various assortments of fruits that includes but is not limited to: apples, oranges, pears, blackberries, grapes eater’s

2 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

You have to actually be there to get your gift, I spin the wheel when you’re there. Nobody has gotten cheater’s gift yet though.

1 Like

So you’re telling me I got plot armor?

1 Like