Iiiiiiiiiiiiiim baaaaaaaaackk

Yes, after 2 (or 3 idk) long months of holiday I HAVE RETURNED! alot has been happening in my life as oh i got glasses? idk how to even wipe em so yeah thats that. also i had like 5 assignments assessing like 20% of my top grade. and i maybe played a bit of roblox

anyways while i was gone ppl were making art of meeee AAAAAA its sooo cute ilyyyy

YAAAAAS
credit to @Jonozappingcraft hes amazing and he made it exactly like me
crying because i dont wanna mine :(
ok listen this was a survival thing i was forced to mine and i didnt want to so i shifted in the corner for a hour

or like this!

BWDIM Episode 18: Bearaddo - Server Discussions / Feedback / Global - MunchyMC Forums

spectro made me a BWDIM :D ily

and also big dubs to @Beelzebeel for spending a hour of his life making it alot like me:

also we cant forget the big bad jimbo @JimboTheDaddy who saved the 20b cell <3333333

ANYWAYS THERES ALOT MORE IN DMS BUT FOR NOW THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YAL HAVE DONE AND I SHOULD BE BACK AND ACTIVE IN PRISON/KIT!!!

8 Likes

also welcome back!!! :DDDD

1 Like

Heh, I remember you, wb buddy

1 Like

Welcome back bear!!

1 Like

Wb

1 Like

Yooo welcome back :heart:

I’m glad you are better! I’m probably not gonna see you on much, seeing the fact that you are a Kit/Prison main I believe, but it’s nice that you are doing good!

I completely forgot about that article I wrote on Episode 18 of BWDIM, so that’s cool that you quoted it for me :D

Anyways, I’m gonna head out, but before I go:

In snapshot 21w38a, simulation distance is changable!

:heart:

1 Like