BWDIM Episode 18: Bearaddo

I’m back from my vacation, so welcome back to another episode of But What Does It Mean? Ever wonder: what the heck does that name mean? Well, you’re in the right place! Here, we look at the IGNs of the amazing members of the MunchyMC Community!

Introduction

Idk who he’s talking about, but today we’ll be looking at the IGN of the real @Bearaddo!

Dissection

Bearaddo, and the name is divided.

First part: Bear (also stylized bear). Well, a bear is a large heavy mammal that feeds on fruit, plants, insects and sometimes flesh. And this is exactly what Jordan wants you to think. He wants you to think that when he says “bear”, he means the animal. But what he really means is the verb. He’s talking about to “accept or allow oneself to be subjected to something”. You know, bearing the pain. Etcetera.

Second part: add. Well, this one is pretty simple. To add is to “join or unite”. To put two things together. The opposite of subtract. You get the idea.

Third part: o (also stylized 0). You know how some people will use 0s instead of o’s in their IGNs? Same thing here, except in reverse. He’s using the letter o to indicate the number 0. You know, nothing. The void. The absence of everything.

Analysis

If we put it together, we get bearadd0. This seems a little confusing, I’ll admit. First of all, if bear is a verb, then what is the subject? Well, we can only assume that the subject is the person with the name: that is, Jordan. The problem is that “Jordan bear” is not proper English. We need to add in another verb to make it make sense. So, we add in “can” for it to make sense. Now, we have Jordan can bear add 0.

But the problem with this is that it still doesn’t make sense. So, let’s add in a particle to make it make even more sense. With that in mind, we can get Jordan can bear to add 0. Now we’re starting to make sense.

Let’s see. So now we understand everything except for that last little part: 0. Obviously the 0 means something related to Bear, but what does it mean? Well, when we think of people and numbers, I’m sure that the most logical association that we make is population. So, now we know that the 0 means zero population. When we put it all together, then we get the true meaning of the name. Jordan can bear to add 0 population. I know, I know, it’s a stretch. But everything here is a stretch.

Ok. So, if he can bear to add zero population, than can he bear to add more? The answer is obviously no. Jordan can’t bear to add anything more than 0 to the population of the Earth. And you know what type of people don’t want to add to the Earth’s population? Climate activists.

In short, Jordan is a climate activist. That’s why he plays survival, because nature and stuff.

Episode 18 is done. Finally. If you happen to be the guest star, please comment below with the inspiration for your name. Also, message me (on Discord or on the forums) with your suggestions of IGNs for me to examine. Until then, this is your host, Spectro, signing off. Goodnight!

7 Likes

ok

3 Likes

how do you bypass the character limit teach me master

2 Likes

add an html element tag sussy boy

1 Like

what does that even mean

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

i want a refund

2 Likes

whaaaaaat

1 Like

when i change my ign back, i dare youto igure it out, and ill pay u double the tokens i owe u!

2 Likes

I don’t need ur pity

1 Like

damn the part about being ignorant about bearaddo being handsome lowkey best part

:heart:

[EDIT]: I’ll re-dissect and re-analyze because I had a idea.

First part: Bears (aka bears) are furry animals (not that type of furry fyi.) From the Merriam-Webster website, the noun bear can be used 4 different ways. The mammals are for instance one, alongside things that are hard to deal with, plus surly, uncouth, burly, or shambling persons. The way you use it in your initial post is using it as a verb. However if I am giving a word or two, it can be interpreted in several ways. I’d like to share one with you for who see this reply (oh yeah remember we have 2 more parts to get through before I do the analysis.)

Second part: ad (also referred to as AD or anno Domini) means in Medieval Latin “in the year of the Lord” but is actually taken from the phrase “anno Domini nostri Jesu Christi” which means “in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Now why am I getting all religious you might ask, well just hold your horses my friend.

Third part: do (aka Homer Simpson’s catchphrase, “D’oh!”) is the catchphrase as previously mentioned said by Homer Simpsons in long-running television series The Simpsons. It was officially put into the Oxford English Dictionary in 2001. This means The Simpsons wasn’t canon to the Oxford English Dictionary until 2001, meaning that The Simpsons wasn’t officially recognized by the Bri’ish until 2001 even though The Simpsons had aired in the U.K. before, in which IMDB says that it aired first in 1990. This means there’s some political scheme involving Jesus Christ and a surly, uncouth, burly, or shambling person, which is lead by Bearaddo.

As I’d said before, “there’s some political scheme involving Jesus Christ and a surly, uncouth, burly, or shambling person, which is lead by Bearaddo.” This means Bearaddo has been colluding with the British Parliament for the past at least 20~ or so years. Alongside Matt Groening. I believe that surly, uncouth, burly, and shambling person is Bearaddo. If we are to take in clues, this means Bearaddo, the British Parliament, and the Simpsons are all related to Jesus. This means they are also related to God, meaning that the Simpsons’ time prediction is also accurate. For what this could mean, I have no clue. However I am sure that Bearaddo will be quick to deny these claims, so for which you read this, you have been formally exposed. For this staff, these are just allegations. This is the true meaning of Bearaddo.

/j lmao I spent over a hour to come up with something clever, please don’t remove this staff :heart:

Anyways, this is not your host, Beel, signing off.

:heart:

2 Likes

amazing!!!

1 Like

dont reveal the secrets :shushing_face:

1 Like

k

2 Likes